This refreshing Dragon Fruit Lemonade is sweet and tart. Made with fresh or frozen dragon fruit, you can have this drink year-round!
This Dragon Fruit Lemonade is the perfect showstopper for a get-together.
Its beautiful pink color and sweet-tart tropical flavor make it unforgettable.
Since it can be made with fresh or frozen dragon fruit, you can have it anytime.
If you want another refreshing drink for summer check out how to make Strawberry Limeade. You can use fresh or frozen strawberries for that drink as well.
My Dragon Fruit Kombucha Recipe is another fun way to use dragon fruit.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It's quick and easy.
- It's made without refined sugar.
- It has a beautiful pink color.
What Does Dragon Fruit Taste Like?
Dragon fruit has a mild sweet-tart flavor. It has a texture similar to kiwi.
It doesn't have a very strong flavor, but it does add a lot of nutrients to recipes and a beautiful pink color.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Dragon fruit: You could use fresh or frozen dragon fruit. I used frozen.
- Lemon juice: I recommend freshly squeezed lemon juice instead of store-bought. Lime juice would also work for a limeade.
- Maple syrup: You could also use agave syrup, simple syrup, or date paste.
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
- Use fresh lemons; not store-bought lemon juice or concentrated lemon juice.
- Buy more lemons than you think you'll need. For this recipe, you'll need about 2 ½ to 3 lemons.
- To get the most juice out of lemons, roll them back and forth on your cutting board applying pressure. You can also try heating them in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- You can use fresh or frozen dragon fruit.
- Let the lemonade sit in the fridge before serving so the flavors can meld together.
- Freeze some of the lemonade to make ice cubes. That way the ice doesn't dilute the lemonade. Alternatively, you can use frozen dragon fruit as ice cubes.
- Shake before serving if not serving right away.
Step 1: Juice lemons. Pour all ingredients into a high-speed blender.
Step 2: Blend until smooth.
By the Pitcher
To figure out the amount for a pitcher, look under "servings" in the recipe card below. Click on the number and change the servings by sliding the scale to the number of servings you want.
This recipe will last up to 3 days in the fridge.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
This recipe is made with frozen dragon fruit, maple syrup, fresh lemon juice, and water.
This dragon fruit lemonade is sweet and fruity.
🍋 Other Lemonade Recipes
If you tried this Dragon Fruit Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Dragon Fruit Lemonade
- Pour all ingredients into a blender.
- Mix until smooth.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.