This refreshing Dragon Fruit Lemonade is sweet and tart. Made with fresh or frozen dragon fruit, you can have this drink year-round!
This Dragon Fruit Lemonade is the perfect showstopper for a get-together. It's beautiful pink color and sweet tart tropical flavor make it unforgettable.
Since it can be made with fresh or frozen dragon fruit, you can have it anytime.
What Does Dragon Fruit Taste Like?
Dragon fruit has a mild sweet tart flavor. It has a texture similar to kiwi.
It doesn't have a very strong flavor, but it does add a lot of nutrients to recipes and a beautiful pink color.This refreshing Dragon Fruit Lemonade is sweet and tart. Made with fresh or frozen dragon fruit, you can have this drink year-round! Click To Tweet
Other Lemonade Recipes
How to Make This Recipe
Blend chopped dragon fruit, lemon juice, water, and maple syrup in a high speed blender.
- Use fresh lemons; not store-bought lemon juice or concentrated lemon juice.
- Buy more lemons than you think you'll need. For this recipe you'll need about 2 ½ to 3 lemons.
- To get the most juice out of lemons, roll them back and forth on your cutting board applying pressure. You can also try heating them in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- You can use fresh or frozen dragon fruit.
- Let the lemonade sit in the fridge before serving so the flavors can meld together.
- Freeze some of the lemonade to make ice cubes. That way the ice doesn't dilute the lemonade. Alternatively, you can use frozen dragon fruit as ice cubes.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Dragon Fruit Lemonade
- ½ cup chopped dragon fruit
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 ½ cups water
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Mix all ingredients in a blender.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.