This Lavender Lemonade is sweet and tart with a wonderful floral note. Lavender simple syrup transcends lemonade into the perfect summer drink!
Lavender elevates homemade lemonade to another level! It makes lemonade feel fancy like you got it at a resort while overlooking the ocean.
Use this lavender lemonade recipe in a cocktail or drink as is. Either way, it is delicious.
If you like spicy foods, try my Chipotle Mint Lemonade. It is sweet, smoky, and minty.
- Lavender flowers: Make sure to get culinary-grade lavender. I found some in the bulk section of my local Sprouts.
- Sugar: I haven't tried this with anything other than white sugar, so I don't know if it would work with brown sugar.
- Lemon juice: For the best lemonade, freshly squeezed lemons are best instead of store-bought lemon juice.
- Lavender simple syrup: Adds a sweet floral note.
- Water: To dilute the lemon juice.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
5 Secrets to Transforming Tofu
FREE 5 part email series to help you cook tofu like a pro.
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
- Use fresh lemons; not store-bought lemon juice or concentrated lemon juice.
- Buy more lemons than you think you'll need. For this recipe, you'll need about 2 ½ to 3 lemons.
- To get the most juice out of lemons, roll them back and forth on your cutting board applying pressure. You can also try heating them in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Start with less lavender simple syrup to see how you like it.
- Let the lemonade sit in the fridge before serving so the flavors can meld together.
- Freeze some of the Lavender Lemonade in ice cube trays so that your lemonade isn't diluted. The lemonade won't freeze as hard as plain water because of the sugar, but it'll freeze hard enough to use as ice cubes.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
This lavender lemonade recipe is made with lavender simple syrup, fresh lemon juice, and water.
🍋 Other Lemonade Recipes
If you tried this Lavender Lemonade Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Lavender Simple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon food grade lavender flowers
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
Lavender Simple Syrup
- Bring all ingredients to a boil in a saucepan.
- Reduce to a simmer. Let simmer partially covered for 10-15 minutes. Strain.
- Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender or Nutribullet.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.