This Strawberry Limeade is sweet and refreshing. Made in minutes, it's the perfect thirst quencher for summer.
There's the perfect balance of strawberries and lime juice in this Strawberry Limeade. Sweet and tangy, this refreshing beverage is a great alternative to lemonade for summer.
This Strawberry Limeade is made with frozen or fresh strawberries, lime juice, maple syrup, and water.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It's quick and easy to make.
- It's made without refined sugar.
- There's no waiting for simple syrup.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Strawberries: You can use fresh or frozen strawberries.
- Lime juice: I recommend using freshly squeezed lime juice instead of store-bought lime juice.
- Maple syrup: Adds sweetness. You could also use agave syrup or simple syrup.
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
By The Pitcher
To figure out the amount for a pitcher, look under "servings" in the recipe card below. Click on the number and change the servings by sliding the scale to the number of servings you want.
This recipe will last up to 3 days in the fridge.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
This strawberry limeade recipe is made with fresh strawberries, freshly squeezed lime juice, maple syrup, and cold water.
Lime juice is the juice of freshly squeezed limes. Limeade is a sweetened lime-flavored drink.
Lemonade is from freshly squeezed lemons, and limeade is from freshly squeezed limes. Both are sweetened citrus drinks.
If you tried this Strawberry Limeade Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
- Pour all ingredients into a Nutribullet or high-speed blender.
- Blend until smooth. Pour into two glasses over ice.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.