This Strawberry Limeade is sweet and refreshing. Made in minutes, it's the perfect thirst quencher for summer.
There's the perfect balance of strawberries and lime juice in this Strawberry Limeade. Sweet and tangy, this refreshing beverage is a great alternative to lemonade for summer.This Strawberry Limeade is sweet and refreshing. Made in minutes, it's the perfect thirst quencher for summer. Click To Tweet
What Is Strawberry Limeade Made Of?
This Strawberry Limeade is made with frozen or fresh strawberries, lime juice, maple syrup, and water.
How to Make This Recipe
- Juice fresh limes.
- Blend a small amount of water with strawberries in a high speed blender or Nutribullet.
- Add the rest of ingredients to the mixture and stir.
- Garnish with lime wedge or sliced strawberry, if desired.
By The Pitcher
To figure out the amount for a pitcher, look under "servings" in the recipe card below. Click on the number and change the servings by sliding the scale to the number of servings you want.
Variations / Additions
- Simple syrup
- Agave syrup
- Stevia or other sugar free sweetener
- Vanilla simple syrup
- Lavender simple syrup
- Other berries
- Lemon juice for a strawberry lemonade
- Club soda or sparkling water
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- ½ cup strawberries fresh or frozen
- ⅓ cup lime juice
- 1 ½ cups water
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Mix about ⅓ of the water with strawberries in a Nutribullet or high speed blender.
- Mix with the rest of the ingredients. Pour into two glasses over ice.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.