This no-churn Gingerbread Ice Cream is sweet and rich. It has the perfect balance of warm and spicy gingerbread flavors in a creamy base.
Nothing says the holidays like gingerbread. This no-churn Gingerbread Ice Cream has all the flavors of gingerbread cookies but in ice cream form.
After making this easy recipe you may want to retire the cookie recipes! Made in a blender or food processor, it couldn't be any easier.
Some other gingerbread recipes to try are Gingerbread Peanut Butter, Gingerbread Hummus, Gingerbread Energy Bites, and Vegan Gingerbread Truffles.
Another way to put that bottle of blackstrap molasses to good use is some Vegan Molasses Hot Cocoa.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Coconut milk: Make sure to use full fat coconut milk. It adds a creamy consistency and rich flavor. The light coconut milk will be too watery for this.
- Sweetened condensed coconut milk: Adds a sweet rich flavor and creamy consistency.
- Cinnamon, ground ginger, allspice, nutmeg: Warming spices found in gingerbread.
- Molasses: I used black strap molasses because of its dark rich flavor.
- Vanilla extract: Enhances flavors.
- Salt: Brings out the sweetness.
5 Secrets to Transforming Tofu
FREE 5 part email series to help you cook tofu like a pro.
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
Mix full fat coconut milk, sweetened condensed coconut milk, black strap molasses, and spices in a high speed blender or food processor. Place in the freezer.
This Gingerbread Ice Cream recipe will last up to a month in an airtight container in the freezer.
📖 Variations / Additions
- Chocolate chips
- Cacao powder or cocoa powder
- Candied ginger
- Chocolate sauce
Other Gingerbread Recipes
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
🧂 You May Need
Gingerbread Ice Cream
- food processor or blender
- 13.5 ounces full fat coconut milk (1 ¾ cups)
- 11.25 ounces sweetened condensed coconut milk (1 cup)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon black strap molasses
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- Mix all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Pour into an airtight container and freeze.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.
Leave a Reply