This no-churn Gingerbread Ice Cream is sweet and rich. It has the perfect balance of warm and spicy gingerbread flavors in a creamy base.
Nothing says the holidays like gingerbread. This no-churn Gingerbread Ice Cream has all the flavors of gingerbread cookies but in ice cream form.
After making this easy recipe you may want to retire the cookie recipes! Made in a blender or food processor, it couldn't be any easier.
- Coconut milk: Make sure to use full-fat coconut milk. It adds a creamy consistency and rich flavor. The light coconut milk will be too watery for this.
- Sweetened condensed coconut milk: Adds a sweet rich flavor and creamy consistency.
- Cinnamon, ground ginger, allspice, nutmeg: Warming spices found in gingerbread.
- Molasses: I used blackstrap molasses because of its dark rich flavor.
- Vanilla extract: Enhances flavors.
- Salt: Brings out the sweetness.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
📖 Variations / Additions
- Chocolate chips
- Cacao powder or cocoa powder
- Candied ginger
- Chocolate sauce
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
Step 1: Add ingredients to a high speed blender or food processor.
Step 2: Mix until smooth and creamy. Place in the freezer.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
Gingerbread is flavored with spices like cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and allspice. It also has a pronounced flavor of molasses.
This vegan ice cream has a base of coconut milk and sweetened condensed coconut milk. It is flavored with gingerbread flavors.
Other Gingerbread Recipes
If you tried this Gingerbread Ice Cream Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Gingerbread Ice Cream
- food processor or blender
- Mix all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Pour into an airtight container and freeze.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.