This healthy homemade Gingerbread Granola recipe is really easy to make. It makes a lovely holiday gift or Christmas breakfast. Made with molasses, maple syrup, coconut oil, and spices.
Anything gingerbread-flavored puts me in a happy place.
For this healthy homemade Gingerbread Granola, I used only gluten-free rolled oats, but you could add nuts, dried fruit, or whatever you like. I ate mine with some chopped pecans.
It is the perfect way to start your day during the holidays. Have it with some Homemade Oat Milk.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It is a healthy way to start your day.
- It's customizable. You can add dried fruit and nuts.
- It's perfect for the holidays.
- Rolled oats: I used gluten-free rolled oats.
- Cinnamon, ginger, allspice, and nutmeg: Add the warm spices that gingerbread is known for.
- Blackstrap molasses: Add the deep rich flavor that gingerbread is known for.
- Maple syrup: Adds sweetness. You could also use agave syrup.
- Coconut oil: To help it toast. Adds flavor.
- Vanilla extract: Enhances flavors.
- Salt: Enhances sweetness.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
Step 1: Mix wet ingredients.
Step 2: Add spices, then the rolled oats. Stir to combine.
Step 3: Spread rolled oats on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Step 4: Bake for 10 minutes, toss, and bake for 10 more minutes.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
You can store granola in any air-tight container. A mason jar, a ziplock bag, or a Tupperware container all work.
This homemade granola will last 2-4 weeks in an airtight container.
You can store granola in the freezer for several months in an airtight container.
Other Vegan Gingerbread Recipes
If you tried this Gingerbread Granola Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Mix all wet ingredients. Microwave for 30 seconds to combine.
- Add spices and mix well.
- Add rolled oats and stir to combine.
- Spread out on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 10 minutes. Toss, and bake another 10 minutes.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.