This sweet holiday Gingerbread Peanut Butter works well on toast, with sliced apples, or graham crackers. It's made in about 5 minutes!
This Gingerbread Peanut Butter is an easy festive treat for the holidays. It is healthy while still feeling indulgent.
Another healthy gingerbread treat is my Gingerbread Energy Bites. They taste like a dessert, but are something you can feel good about eating.
Mix peanut butter, molasses, maple syrup, ground ginger, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, and salt. Add water as needed and mix to desired thickness.
- Start with less spices and sweetener to see how you like the taste. You may want more or less than I've indicated.
- You may or may not want to add water to thin it out. My peanut butter really needed it. If you have just opened the peanut butter, you probably won't need water.
This recipe will last about 5 days in an airtight container in the fridge.
Other Holiday Recipes
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Gingerbread Peanut Butter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons black strap molasses
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- Pinch salt
- ¼ - ½ cup water to thin (if needed)
- Mix all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Add water as needed.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.
Leave a Reply