These keto Matcha Mint Fat Bombs are a great snack to help you meet your daily macronutrient goals.
These Matcha Mint Fat Bombs are a sweet minty treat. You'd never know there's matcha green tea powder in them.
These vegan keto fat bombs will keep your sweet tooth at bay while filling you up.
A recipe to try with mint is my Mint Lime Kombucha recipe.
❤️ Why You'll Love Them
- They are minty and delicious.
- They are super easy to make.
- They are perfect for a vegan keto diet.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Coconut butter: Adds fat and a creamy coconut flavor.
- Coconut oil: Adds fat. It's one of the fat sources in a vegan keto diet.
- Matcha green tea powder: I use a blend of ceremonial grade and premium grade harvested matcha. I recommend a high-quality matcha powder for the best taste. Save the culinary-grade matcha for baking.
- Mint extract: You could also use peppermint extract.
- Stevia: You could use your favorite sugar-free sweetener.
- Salt: Enhances sweetness.
Step 1: Mix melted coconut butter, melted coconut oil, matcha green tea powder, mint extract, stevia, and salt.
Freeze and store in the refrigerator or freezer.
How to Melt Coconut Butter
- Melt coconut butter by placing the jar in a saucepan filled with water over medium heat. Occasionally pull the jar out with oven mitts and stir it. If it's hard to stir, stick it back in the simmering water until it's ready.
- Do NOT put the coconut butter in the microwave. It will cook unevenly and burn.
- When it's easy to stir, spoon it into a measuring cup to measure out the amount you need.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
They help you meet your macronutrient goals when you are on a keto diet.
Fat bombs help to keep you full longer. They are a great snack on a vegan keto diet.
Other Vegan Keto Fat Bombs
If you tried this Matcha Mint Fat Bombs Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Matcha Mint Fat Bombs
- Mini cupcake pan, cupcake liners, or an ice cube tray
- Mix all ingredients. With a tablespoon, fill a mini cupcake pan, cupcake liners, or an ice cube tray, putting 1 tablespoon in each. Freeze for 1 hour. Store in the fridge or freezer.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.