These keto Matcha Mint Fat Bombs are a great snack to help you meet your daily macronutrient goals.
Other Vegan Keto Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Coconut Almond Fat Bombs
- Coconut Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Cherry Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Low Carb Vegan Fudge
- Lemon Coconut Fat Bombs
How to Make This Recipe
Mix melted coconut butter, melted coconut oil, matcha green tea powder, mint extract, stevia, and salt. Spoon mixture into mini cupcake pan, mini cupcake liners, silicone molds, or an ice cube tray with 1 tablespoon each.
Freeze and store in the refrigerator or freezer.
How to Melt Coconut Butter
- Melt coconut butter by placing the jar in a saucepan filled with water over medium heat. Occasionally pull the jar out with oven mitts and stir it. If it's hard to stir, stick it back in the simmering water until it's ready.
- Do NOT put the coconut butter in the microwave. It will cook unevenly and burn.
- When it's easy to stir, spoon it into a measuring cup to measure out the amount you need.
- Add coconut oil to the coconut butter. The coconut oil CAN be heated in the microwave if it's solid.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need:
Matcha Mint Fat Bombs
- Mix all ingredients. With a tablespoon, fill a mini cupcake pan cupcake liners, or an ice cube tray, putting 1 tablespoon in each. Freeze for 1 hour. Store in the fridge or freezer.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.