These low carb Pecan Fat Bombs will help you meet your daily macronutrient goals and satisfy your sweet tooth at the same time!
These sweet Pecan Fat Bombs are easy to make and come together in minutes. You just have to be patient while waiting for them to freeze!
These fat bombs will help you meet your macronutrient goals on a vegan keto or ketogenic diet. They're also great for adding more coconut oil into your diet.
I've added them to my morning coffee for a pecan flavored bulletproof coffee. I've also added them to my morning smoothie.These low carb Pecan Fat Bombs will help you meet your daily macronutrient goals and satisfy your sweet tooth at the same time! Click To Tweet
Even though I was only on a vegan keto diet for about 7 months, many readers come to my site for the recipes I created during that time.
So to serve the vegan keto and low carb community, I continue to create vegan keto recipes mixed in with my other vegan recipes.
Check out my vegan keto category for more vegan keto recipes.
I have many fat bomb recipes since they are so popular.
Other Vegan Keto Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Coconut Almond Fat Bombs
- Coconut Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Cherry Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Low Carb Vegan Fudge
- Lemon Coconut Fat Bombs
How to Make Pecan Fat Bombs
- Grind pecans in a coffee grinder or food processor.
- Mix ground pecans with coconut oil, vanilla extract, stevia, and salt.
- With a tablespoon, fill molds.
- Freeze for 15 minutes, add a pecan to the top of each fat bomb, and freeze until solid.
Pecan Fat Bombs
These vegan fat bombs are a sweet treat to curb your appetite in between meals.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
If you make fat bombs regularly, you may want to invest in some silicone muffin pans. They are oven, microwave and fridge safe.
Pecan Fat Bombs
- 1/2 cup pecans ground
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 drops stevia
- Pinch salt
- 16 pecans for topping
- Mix all ingredients. With a tablespoon, fill a mini cupcake tray, silicone molds, an ice cube tray, or mini cupcake liners with 1 tablespoonful in each.
- Freeze for 15 minutes, or before totally frozen. Top each fat bomb with a pecan. Pecans should sink only slightly into fat bomb.*
- Freeze. Store in fridge.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.
Do You Prepear?
I have partnered with Prepear as one of their Meal Plan Pros to offer meal plans and recipes to users. It makes meal planning fast and easy! Plus it's FREE!