These low-carb Pecan Fat Bombs will help you meet your daily macronutrient goals and satisfy your sweet tooth at the same time!
These sweet Pecan Fat Bombs are easy to make and come together in minutes. You just have to be patient while waiting for them to freeze!
These fat bombs will help you meet your macronutrient goals on a vegan keto or ketogenic diet. They're also great for adding more coconut oil to your diet.
I've added them to my morning coffee for a pecan-flavored bulletproof coffee. I've also added them to my morning smoothie.
Even though I was only on a vegan keto diet for about 7 months, many readers come to my site for the recipes I created during that time.
These vegan fat bombs are a sweet treat to curb your appetite in between meals.
So to serve the vegan keto and low-carb community, I continue to create vegan keto recipes mixed in with my other vegan recipes.
Check out my vegan keto category for more vegan keto recipes.
I have many fat bomb recipes since they are so popular. Other fat bomb recipes to try are my Coconut Butter Fat Bombs, Lemon Fat Bombs, Chocolate Mint Fat Bombs recipe, and Vegan Keto Matcha Mint Fat Bombs.
❤️ Why You'll Love Them
- They're a great snack for people on a vegan keto diet.
- They are sweet and rich.
- They're simple and easy to make.
- Pecans: Pecans are a great choice because they are keto friendly. You could also use hazelnuts, walnuts, or almonds, like in I did for my Almond Fat Bombs recipe.
- Coconut oil: Adds fat and a creamy texture.
- Stevia: Adds sweetness. You could use your favorite sugar0free sweetener.
- Vanilla extract: Enhances flavors.
- Salt: Enhances sweetness.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
- The coconut oil can be heated in the microwave if it's solid.
- Freeze the fat bombs and store them in the fridge or freezer.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
Fat bombs are for when you want a snack or a sweet treat in between meals. They are high in fat and low in carbs, so they help you stay in ketosis.
A fat bomb is high in fat and low carb. It contains ingredients you can eat on a keto diet.
Other Vegan Keto Fat Bombs
If you tried this Pecan Fat Bombs Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Pecan Fat Bombs
- Mix all ingredients. With a tablespoon, fill a mini cupcake tray, silicone molds, an ice cube tray, or mini cupcake liners with 1 tablespoonful in each.
- Freeze for 15 minutes, or before totally frozen. Top each fat bomb with a pecan. Pecans should sink only slightly into fat bomb.*
- Freeze. Store in fridge.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.