This elegant Vanilla Lemonade has a floral note from vanilla bean that is balanced with the tart flavor of lemon. It's light and refreshing!
This Vanilla Lemonade is perfectly balanced with sweet vanilla bean simple syrup and refreshing tart lemon juice. The vanilla makes it feel fancy; like you got it at a high-end restaurant.
How To Make This Recipe
- Make the vanilla simple syrup.
- Juice lemons. Mix with water and vanilla simple syrup.
Other Lemonade Recipes
- Use fresh lemons; not store-bought lemon juice or concentrated lemon juice.
- Buy more lemons than you think you'll need. For this recipe you'll need about 2 ½ to 3 lemons.
- To get the most juice out of lemons, roll them back and forth on your cutting board applying pressure. You can also try heating them in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Start with less vanilla simple syrup to see how you like it.
- Let the lemonade sit in the fridge before serving so the flavors can meld together.
- Freeze some of the lemonade to make ice cubes. That way the ice doesn't dilute the lemonade.
By The Pitcher
To figure out the amount for a pitcher, look under "servings" in the recipe card below. Click on the number and change the servings by sliding the scale to the number of servings you want.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup vanilla simple syrup
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Pour into glasses over ice.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.