This hearty Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Steel Cut Oats is sweet, rich and creamy, and it's totally foolproof!
Steel cut oats are a healthy hearty breakfast. If you have never had them, they have a chewy consistency. They take a bit longer than some breakfasts, but are totally worth it.
I like to add peanut butter for the taste and added protein, and chocolate chips for some sweetness. Yum!This hearty Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Steel Cut Oats is sweet, rich and creamy, and it's totally foolproof! Click To Tweet
- Maple Cinnamon Steel Cut Oats
- Mocha Almond Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- Almond Joy Overnight Oats
Cozy up to this comforting bowl of steel cut oats.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Steel Cut Oats
- Bring almond milk to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add oats. Cook 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add peanut butter, maple syrup, and salt. Remove from heat. Let sit 2 minutes.
- Top with chocolate chips.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.