This Sheet Pan Crispy Tofu and Veggies with Peanut Sauce is an easy way to get dinner on the table. Made with an irresistible peanut sauce!
Sheet pan meals and one pan recipes are a no-brainer for getting meals on the table quickly with less clean-up. When I worked as a teacher, I cooked one pan meals several times a week.
Green Curry with Tofu and Vegetables is one of my all-time favorites, and Tofu Scramble will always be in my repertoire.
After getting a bunch of vegetables from Market on the Move, a program here in Arizona, I decided a Sheet Pan Crispy Tofu and Veggies with Peanut Sauce was in order.
I used roasted cauliflower, sweet potato, and eggplant for my sheet pan recipe, but you could use any of your favorite vegetables. Just make sure to chop your vegetables according to their cooking time.
You'll notice in the photos that I chopped the sweet potatoes into small chunks. That was intentional to keep the cooking times of the vegetables the same.
If you prefer the same sized veggies, then you'll need to adjust the cooking times.
I first debuted this Peanut Sauce in my Thai Pizza recipe, which was a hit, so I thought I'd use it again here. It's so good that I could literally drink the sauce.
Peanut soup, anyone?
- Adjust sizes of vegetables or cooking times, depending on what's more important to you. If you want equal sized vegetables, than you'll need to add veggies at different times. If you prefer for the vegetables to be done at the same time, you'll need to adjust their size. Of course, you could always choose vegetables that cook at the same time. I used what I had on hand.
- Tofu takes longer to bake than most vegetables, so it needs to be put in the oven before the vegetables for the best texture.
- Don't brush too much peanut sauce on the tofu when baking - it will bake onto the parchment paper. Not to mention you'll want the extra sauce for drizzling on the finished tofu and veggies.
- Serve over quinoa, rice, or rice noodles, if desired.
Other Tofu Recipes
- Baked BBQ Tofu Sandwich
- Baked Tofu Fries
- Tofu Frittata
- Tofu Sushi Rolls with Quinoa
- Ginger Hoisin Tofu
If you are looking for an easy way to get dinner on the table, a sheet pan recipe is the way to go. Let it cook away while you do other things!
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Sheet Pan Crispy Tofu and Veggies with Peanut Sauce
- 1 ½ cups chopped cauliflower
- 1 ½ cups chopped sweet potato (small cubes)
- 1 ½ cups chopped eggplant
- 14 ounces extra firm tofu, drained and pressed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon low sodium gluten free tamari
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Peanut Sauce: Blend peanut sauce ingredients in a Nutribullet or high speed blender.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut drained and pressed tofu into cubes. Brush peanut sauce on tofu and place on an oiled parchment lined baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 8 minutes.
- Pull baking sheet with tofu out of oven. Mix chopped vegetables with olive oil. Spread on baking sheet with tofu. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top. Bake for 10 minutes, then flip tofu and vegetables. Bake for 25 minutes more or until tofu is crispy and veggies are tender.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.
Leave a Reply