Here is a delicious Spiced Almond Milk to help you unwind from a stressful day. It's perfect for the holidays!
This sweet Spiced Almond Milk comes together quickly and easily.
It's a great alternative to egg nog and hot cocoa for the holidays.
It can help you unwind after a long day. Made with warming spices, it takes about 5 minutes to heat up.
Another recipe to try is my Homemade Mocha Latte with Spices.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It comes together in minutes.
- It is sweet and rich.
- It is a great alternative to hot cocoa.
- Almond milk: I used unsweetened almond milk because I like to control the amount of sugar. You could also use almond milk recipe using almond flour.
- Ginger, cinnamon, allspice, cardamom: Adds warming spices.
- Maple syrup: Adds sweetness. You could also use agave syrup, simple syrup, or sugar.
- Vanilla extract: Enhances flavors.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
📖 Variations / Additions
- Agave syrup, simple syrup, or another sweetener
- Pumpkin spice mix
- Chai spice mix
Step 1: Bring ingredients to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium heat.
Step 2: Reduce the heat to low. Simmer while whisking constantly until the spices are dissolved.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
Yes, warm almond milk is just as good as cold almond milk. This recipe has added spices to make it flavorful.
This spiced almond milk will last several days in the fridge.
Other Vegan Drinks
If you tried this Spiced Almond Milk Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Spiced Almond Milk
- Bring ginger, cinnamon, allspice, cardamom, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and almond milk to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 5 minutes, whisking constantly until the spices are dissolved.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.