This Homemade Almond Milk takes minutes to make with only three ingredients. There's no waiting for your almonds to soak because this recipe uses almond flour.
This recipe came about out of necessity. I made it when all the grocery shelves were bare and shoppers were given a limit to how many plant-based milk cartons they could buy.
Not to mention, I had already bought three months worth of groceries, and I had yet to use those up. I figured I could be creative enough with what I had on hand.This Homemade Almond Milk takes minutes to make with only three ingredients. There's no waiting for your almonds to soak because this recipe uses almond flour. Click To Tweet
How to Make This Recipe
Other Almond Recipes
- Vegan Mexican Chocolate Covered Almonds
- Almond Joy Overnight Oats
- Creamy Almond Butter Cups
- Almond Chia Pudding
- Chocolate Almond Pancakes
How Long Does Homemade Almond Milk Last?
This almond milk will last 3-5 days in the fridge. I make only 2 cups at a time unless I'm using a bunch in a recipe.
- Shake before using since the almond flour will settle to the bottom.
- Use stevia to make it sugar free.
- Experiment with vanilla extract or almond extract to add flavor. If you're using almond extract, you only need ¼ teaspoon. A little goes a long way.
- If you're going to use this in a recipe, keep in mind it's thinner than store bought. It may react differently and not give the intended results.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need:
Homemade Almond Milk
- Blend all ingredients in a Nutribullet or high speed blender. Shake before using.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.