This Homemade Almond Milk takes minutes to make with only three ingredients. There's no waiting for your almonds to soak because this recipe uses almond flour.
This recipe came about out of necessity. I made it when all the grocery shelves were bare and shoppers were given a limit to how many plant-based milk cartons they could buy.
Not to mention, I had already bought three months' worth of groceries, and I had yet to use those up. I figured I could be creative enough with what I had on hand.
Another easy dairy-free milk using what you have on hand is Rice Milk. If you have leftover rice, it's a great way to use it up.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It is quick and easy.
- It's made with ingredients found in your pantry.
- It's minimally sweetened with unrefined sweetener.
- Almond flour: I like using almond flour because it is faster and easier than using raw almonds. You could also use raw almonds.
- Maple syrup: Adds sweetness, You could also use agave syrup or date paste.
- Vanilla extract: Enhances flavors.
- Salt: Enhances flavors.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Shake before using since the almond flour will settle to the bottom.
- Use stevia to make it sugar-free.
- Experiment with vanilla extract or almond extract to add flavor. If you're using almond extract, you only need ¼ teaspoon. A little goes a long way.
- If you're going to use this in a recipe, keep in mind it's thinner than store-bought. It may react differently and not give the intended results.
- Add freeze-dried fruit to make Flavored Almond Milk.
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
This almond milk recipe will last up to 5 days in an airtight container in the fridge.
Yes, immediately after blending it pour it into an ice cube tray. Once the almond milk is frozen, transfer it into a freezer-safe container.
Other Vegan Milk Recipes
If you tried this Homemade Almond Milk Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Homemade Almond Milk
- high speed blender or Nutribullet
- Blend all ingredients in a Nutribullet or high speed blender. Shake before using.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.