This Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte is a great way to sneak some veggies into your diet! It is perfect for cold days!
Getting on the pumpkin puree in my coffee bandwagon was pretty easy because I like to sneak veggies and beneficial ingredients in where I can. I've made a Beet Latte and a Ginger Turmeric Latte as well.
Pumpkin has such a mild flavor that it is not overwhelming.
I have even made this Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte with sweet potato puree by accident!
It's happened to me a couple of times where I think that I am buying pumpkin puree, then come to find out when I get home, or by the time I open the can, that it is in fact sweet potato puree instead.
You'd think that after the first time, I would have learned. Maybe I could start a new trend - Sweet Potato Latte. To be honest, it tasted pretty similar to the pumpkin version.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It is sweet and comforting.
- It is perfect for fall.
- It is easy to make and you get to control the ingredients.
- Coffee: I like cold brew coffee because it is less acidic.
- Pumpkin purée: Cooked pumpkin purée adds a creamy texture and sweet flavor. Make sure it is not pumpkin pie filling! Pie filling has sugar and spices in it.
- Pumpkin pie spice: For its warming spices.
- Vanilla extract: Adds flavor and enhances the other flavors.
- Coconut milk: I used full-fat coconut milk because it's thick, rich, and creamy.
- Almond milk: For taste and creaminess.
- Maple syrup: Adds sweetness. To keep it sugar-free you could use stevia or your favorite sweetener.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
5 Secrets to Transforming Tofu
FREE 5 part email series to help you cook tofu like a pro.
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
This vegan pumpkin spice latte is made with coffee, coconut milk, almond milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, and sweetener.
This vegan pumpkin spice latte is good either way.
Other Winter Squash Recipes
If you tried this Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
This vegan latte will not only warm you up but give you a recipe to use that little bit of pumpkin purée that's left in the can. If you're just opening the can, then see the links above for other recipes to use it in.
Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Add all of the ingredients except the coffee into a Nutribullet or blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour coffee into a mug. Pour pumpkin mixture on top.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.
If you are gluten free you may want to avoid coffee altogether. I personally have never had a problem drinking it, and I have a gluten intolerance. It is probably because I drink whole bean organic coffee, and grind it myself.
I learned after posting my Vegan Bulletproof Coffee from some readers on Facebook that it can be problematic for people who don't tolerate gluten. So I did some research and one article mentioned to try organic whole bean coffee because it isn't highly processed causing cross-reactivity issues.
So please do the research yourself, and test it out. I try to only post recipes that are 100% gluten free since I have a gluten intolerance. I am really careful about avoiding gluten in my daily life, so this was all news to me.