This easy no-churn Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream is a rich and creamy treat! Made with sweetened condensed coconut milk to add sweetness.
This Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream is super rich and creamy. I would say it's venturing into fudgy brownie territory.
You won't find any bananas in this vegan ice cream. It is sweet and indulgent.
Did I mention that this chocolate ice cream is no-churn? It's true. There's no special equipment needed to make this sweet treat.
The real magic happens when you add the cacao powder. It adds a dark chocolaty flavor that rivals fudgy brownies.
Once you dip your spoon (or finger) in the mix, you'll be tempted to eat it then and there, like cookie dough.
You might want to hide it in the back of the freezer so that you can indulge in this heavenly dessert all by yourself. Just sayin'.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It is sweet, rich, and fudgy.
- It is simple and easy to make.
- You don't need an ice cream maker!
- Chocolate chips: Add a sweet, rich, chocolate flavor.
- Cacao powder (or cocoa powder): Adds a chocolate flavor.
- Coconut milk: Adds a rich creamy texture.
- Sweetened condensed coconut milk: Adds a sweet, rich, creamy texture.
- Vanilla extract: Enhances flavors.
- Salt: Enhances sweetness.
To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
Step 3: Add the rest of the ingredients.
Step 4: Whisk to combine.
Step 5: Pour the mixture into a freezer-safe container and freeze.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
This vegan chocolate ice cream recipe is made with chocolate chips, cacao powder, coconut milk, sweetened condensed coconut milk, vanilla extract, and salt.
I like to use a combination of coconut milk and sweetened condensed coconut milk. The combination gives a sweet, rich, creamy flavor and texture.
This no-churn ice cream is dangerously addictive. It will soon become a family favorite!
If you tried this Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Vegan Chocolate Ice Cream
- Place a heat proof bowl over a saucepan filled with water (or use a double boiler). Pour the chocolate chips in the bowl over medium heat.
- Stirring constantly, heat chocolate mixture until smooth and melted. Turn off heat.
- Add coconut milk, sweetened condensed coconut milk, cacao powder, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix well and freeze.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.