Made with three ingredients, this homemade Vegan Mallomars recipe couldn't be any easier! They are sweet, rich, and flavorful.
These Vegan Mallomars have everything the store-bought version has: a crunchy graham cracker cookie and gooey marshmallow coated in rich chocolate.
These homemade mallomars have only three ingredients and are made in minutes. It's waiting for the chocolate to set that's the hard part!
Another easy s'mores recipe is my Vegan S'mores Quesadilla. It is made in minutes.
What Are Mallomars Made Of?
Mallomars have a graham cracker cookie with marshmallow on top coated in chocolate. For this mallomars recipe I used vegan gluten free oat grahams, vegan marshmallows, and dark chocolate baking chunks.
- Vegan gluten free graham crackers: I used gluten free oat grahams but you could use your favorite graham crackers.
- Vegan marshmallows: I used a combination of mini vegan marshmallow and large ones because that's what I had leftover. You can use either.
- Dark chocolate chunks: You could also use semisweet chocolate chips.
5 Secrets to Transforming Tofu
FREE 5 part email series to help you cook tofu like a pro.
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
- Slice the oat grahams in half and trim the corners, so that you have a round cookie.
- Melt dark chocolate chunks (or chocolate chips) in a heatproof bowl over a pan with a couple of inches of water on medium heat. Stir constantly. (If you have a double boiler, use that.) The water will simmer and release steam. The steam will melt the chocolate. Alternatively, you can melt the chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time until melted.
- Melt vegan marshmallows in the microwave. It melts fast, so start with 20 seconds or so.
- Place a spoonful of vegan marshmallows on top of each graham cracker.
- With a fork or spoon, dip the marshmallow topped graham cracker in the bowl of chocolate. Lift out of the chocolate and place on a wire rack so the excess chocolate can drip off. You can also place it on a parchment lined baking tray. Repeat with the rest of the crackers.
- Place in the refrigerator to set.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
- Cut the oat grahams in half, and trim the corners so that you have a round cookie. Set aside.
- Place a heat proof bowl over a saucepan filled with water (or use a double boiler). Pour the dark chocolate chunks in the bowl over medium heat.
- Stirring constantly, heat the chocolate mixture until it is smooth and melted.
- While the chocolate is melting, place the vegan marshmallows into a heat safe bowl. Melt in the microwave for about 20 seconds.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place a wire rack on top of it. One by one, place a spoonful of melted vegan marshmallow onto a cracker and dip into the melted chocolate. Place on a wire rack over the parchment lined baking sheet or directly on it if you don't have a wire rack.
- Place in the fridge to set. Store in the fridge.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.