These easy homemade Fudgy No-Bake Brownies are a healthy tasty treat. Made from scratch, you won’t want a box mix after having these!
Being a food blogger, it’s funny how some recipes can get you really excited, while others you put off until the last minute. I was really excited to make these Fudgy No-Bake Brownies.
Not only do I love chocolate, but I love brownies. Being the no-bake variety, these are really easy to make.
It’s mid-September as I write this and I have been busy creating holiday recipes, mainly in the form of desserts. Even though I have been creating holiday recipes this early, I am really excited.
I am not a big dessert person, but these vegan brownies are probably my favorite dessert to date.
It’s hard for me to get used to being like Costco and other retail stores that bring out their holiday and seasonal wares way before said holiday or season.
As long as I create recipes that I can be excited about, I’ll be alright with it.
I made these Fudgy No-Bake Brownies many years ago with slightly different ingredients, so I knew I would like them. I was eating a raw vegan diet at the time.
If I wasn’t a food blogger, I would probably make this easy homemade brownie recipe often. They are sweet, rich, and addictive.
Since I am a food blogger, I don’t make the same recipes over and over again very often. I just don’t have enough room in my belly!
These easy homemade Fudgy No-Bake Brownies are a healthy tasty treat. Made from scratch, you won't want a box mix after having these! Click To Tweet
Other Easy Recipes You Might Like
- 2 Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Fudge
- Banana, Chocolate and Peanut Butter Dessert Pizza
- Apple Nachos
- Vegan Mexican Chocolate Covered Almonds
- Chocolate Low Carb Vegan Fudge
Tips for Making No-Bake Brownies
- Mix the cacao powder, almond flour, and 1/2 cup of the walnuts in a food processor until it resembles a course flour. The rest of the walnuts are added later to add some crunch.
- Mix the brownie ingredients until they form a ball. That ensures the mixture will be a moist ooey-gooey consistency. Then add the second portion of walnuts so that there are some crunchy bits.
- Store brownies in the refrigerator. The frosting has coconut oil, so it melts at room temperature.
- Change up the recipe to include your favorite nuts. Add coconut flakes for flavor and texture.
No-Bake Brownies Recipe
Made with dates, nuts, and cacao powder, these easy homemade brownies are a healthy treat.
*Don’t forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
I love these Pyrex baking dishes! I used a 7 1/2″ x 9 1/2″ baking dish for this recipe. It’s great because it comes with a cover, so I can put it in the fridge.
Fudgy No-Bake Brownies
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup maple or agave syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Brownies: Mix cacao powder, almond flour and 1/2 cup of the walnuts in a food processor until the mixture resembles a course flour. Then add the rest of ingredients.
- After all ingredients come together in a ball and are moist, add the leftover 1/4 cup walnuts and pulse so that you have chunks of walnuts in the brownies.
- In a 7 1/2" x 9 1/2" baking dish (or similar size), press the brownie mixture. Put in the refrigerator while you mix the frosting.
- Chocolate Frosting: Mix all ingredients until smooth and creamy. Use food processor if necessary.
- Spread frosting on brownies. Sprinkle chopped walnuts on top, pressing them into the frosting. Refrigerate.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.
Do You Prepear?
I have partnered with Prepear as one of their Meal Plan Pros to offer meal plans and recipes to users. It makes meal planning fast and easy! Plus it’s FREE!