Cozy up to this Vegan Turmeric Latte. It's warm and comforting with turmeric, ginger, and cinnamon. Made with almond milk and coconut milk.
I have been adding turmeric and ginger to my morning smoothie for a while now. I also drink an Immunity Defense Shot almost daily. These strange times call for extra support.
So in that vein, I thought it was time for a vegan golden milk latte recipe. I love warm drinks this time of year, and it's nice to add another to my repertoire.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It is warm and comforting.
- It is made in minutes.
- It is a healthy drink!
- Unsweetened almond milk: I like unsweetened almond milk so that I can control the amount of sweetener. You could use another plant-based milk.
- Full-fat coconut milk: Adds a rich creamy flavor and helps the body absorb the turmeric.
- Sweetened condensed coconut milk: I love the sweet, rich flavor it adds, but you could also use maple syrup, agave syrup, or your favorite sweetener.
- Ground turmeric: I like to use ground turmeric because it is convenient, but fresh turmeric will also work.
- Ground ginger: I like to use ground ginger, but you could also use fresh ginger.
- Ground cinnamon and ground cardamom: Add warming spice flavor. You could leave it out.
- Black pepper: Helps the body absorb the turmeric. You can't taste it if you use a small pinch of it.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
Step 1: Add ingredients to a small saucepan.
Step 2: Heat over medium heat. Whisk constantly until hot.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
This vegan golden milk latte is made with turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper, almond milk, coconut milk, and sweetened condensed coconut milk.
A turmeric latte is also known as golden milk or a golden milk latte.
This Turmeric Latte has the warming spices of turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, cardamom, and black pepper.
Other Vegan Drinks
If you tried this Vegan Turmeric Latte Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Vegan Turmeric Latte
- Pour all ingredients into a saucepan. Heat over medium heat.
- Whisk constantly until hot. Pour into a mug and sprinkle more cinnamon on top.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.