These healthy Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats are perfect for busy mornings. Made the night before to make life easier!
This easy hearty breakfast will help you and your family get out the door faster.These healthy Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats are perfect for busy mornings. Made the night before to make life easier! Click To Tweet
Other Overnight Oats Recipes
- Mocha Almond Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- Apple Pie Overnight Oats
- Almond Joy Overnight Oats
How to Make This Recipe
Mix almond milk with rolled oats in a mason jar. Add pumpkin purée, pumpkin pie spice, maple syrup, and salt. Let sit overnight.
In the morning add pecans, if desired.
- You may want more liquid than I've listed. Start with the amount shown and check the consistency in the morning to see if you want more after it's been absorbed.
- If you try this with coconut milk you may want more liquid because it will make the oats thick and dense.
- Add the pecans right before you eat it so that they don't absorb the liquid.
These overnight oats are a healthy breakfast the whole family will love!
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need
Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
- Place rolled oats, almond milk, pumpkin purée, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a mason jar. Let sit overnight.
- Top oats with pecans.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.