These healthy Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats are perfect for busy mornings. Made the night before to make life easier!
These easy hearty Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats will help you and your family get out the door faster.
For even more convenience you can add coffee, like my Thai Coffee Overnight Oats.
It's a great way to sneak in some veggies. Another recipe to sneak pumpkin in is my Pumpkin Chickpea Blondies or my Pumpkin Chia Pudding.
For savory pumpkin recipes try some Vegan Pumpkin Pasta or 5 Ingredient Curry Peanut Pumpkin Soup.
- Gluten free rolled oats: Old fashioned rolled oats work best for overnight oats. They get soft enough while not being too mushy.
- Pumpkin purée: Canned pumpkin purée is about as easy as it gets for making overnight oats. Make sure it's canned pumpkin, not pumpkin pie filling, which has extra spices.
- Pumpkin pie spice: Adds warming spices that go so well with pumpkin.
- Maple syrup: I used maple syrup because it is one of my favorite sweeteners. You could also use agave syrup, dates, brown sugar, white sugar, or a sugar free sweetener.
- Almond milk: I like almond milk because it is rich and creamy. You can use whatever dairy-free milk you like.
- Salt: To enhance the flavors and bring out the sweetness of the maple syrup.
- Pecans: For some crunch. You could also use walnuts or leave them out altogether.
5 Secrets to Transforming Tofu
FREE 5 part email series to help you cook tofu like a pro.
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
Mix almond milk with rolled oats in a mason jar. Add pumpkin purée, pumpkin pie spice, maple syrup, and salt. Let sit overnight.
In the morning add pecans, if desired.
How Long Do They Need to Soak?
Place the oats in the fridge for a minimum of 3-4 hours up to 72 hours.
- You may want more liquid than I've listed. Start with the amount shown and check the consistency in the morning to see if you want more after it's been absorbed.
- If you try this with coconut milk you may want more liquid because it will make the oats thick and dense.
- Add the pecans right before you eat it so that they don't absorb the liquid.
These overnight oats will last up to 3 days in the fridge.
📖 Variations / Additions
- Nut butter
- Vegan yogurt
- Chia seeds
- Nuts: walnuts or almonds
- Chocolate chips
- Cacao powder or cocoa powder
- Vanilla extract
- Protein powder
- Hemp seeds
- Flax seeds
- Spices: cinnamon, nutmeg
You can eat these overnight oats straight from the fridge or heat them up if you wish. To heat them, remove the lid and microwave at 30 second intervals until warmed to your liking.
🥣 Other Overnight Oats Recipes
These overnight oats are a healthy breakfast the whole family will love!
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
🧂 You May Need
Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
- ½ cup gluten free rolled oats
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup pumpkin purée
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch salt
- Pecans (optional)
- Place rolled oats, almond milk, pumpkin purée, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a mason jar. Let sit overnight.
- Top oats with pecans.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.
Leave a Reply