This spicy Buffalo Ranch Dressing combines creamy ranch dressing and hot sauce to give your salads and veggies a little kick.
If you like creamy ranch dressing and spicy buffalo sauce, you’ve come to the right place! This spicy creamy Buffalo Ranch Dressing will add a kick to anything you pair with it.This spicy Buffalo Ranch Dressing combines creamy ranch dressing and hot sauce to give your salads and veggies a little kick. Click To Tweet
How to Make Buffalo Ranch Dressing
First, mix vegan mayo, vegan sour cream, and almond milk in a high speed blender or Nutribullet. Next, add chopped fresh herbs and spices.
Now you have Vegan Ranch Dressing. From here you add hot sauce. I used a jalapeño hot sauce, but you could use whatever your favorite is.
- Mix the vegan mayo, vegan sour cream, and almond milk in a high speed blender or Nutribullet instead of by hand. It is a lot faster than whisking all the lumps out.
- Start with a little hot sauce and taste it. You can always add more, but you cannot take it away. You may want more or less hot sauce than I’ve included. Normally, I like spicy foods. For this recipe I only included just enough to give you a slight burn after you’ve had a mouthful.
How to Use Buffalo Ranch Dressing
- With veggies
- On a salad
- On a veggie burger
- On a buffalo sandwich for even more spice
- On Vegan Nachos
- With Vegetable Fritters
- In a Tofu Scramble and Black Bean Breakfast Burrito (pictured below)
How Long Does Buffalo Ranch Dressing Last?
This dressing will last about a week in the fridge. If you don’t think you’ll use it up in time, adjust the amount of servings in the recipe to suit your needs.
The servings are highlighted in green. When you hover over the servings, you’ll see a slider. Slide to your desired amount and the recipe will adjust to the amount of servings you want.
If you have kids that don’t like spicy foods you could make half the recipe without hot sauce.
If you want a variety of ranch dressings you could add a chipotle pepper for a Vegan Chipotle Ranch Dressing.
How to Thicken Ranch Dressing
Start with no almond milk, see how you like it, then add a little bit at a time until you get the desired consistency.
Buffalo Ranch Dressing Recipe
Make this dressing into a buffalo ranch dip by using less almond milk. It is sure to please a crowd!
*Don’t forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Buffalo Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream
- 1/2 cup unsweetened plain almond milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 teaspoon chopped dill
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (or more) - I used jalapeno hot sauce
- Put vegan mayo, vegan sour cream, and unsweetened plain almond milk in a Nutribullet or blender. Blend until smooth. Put in a jar or other container.
- Add parsley, chives, dill, lemon juice, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Add hot sauce to taste and mix again. Refrigerate and serve.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.