This creamy no-churn Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream is an easy dessert. Made with vanilla bean and vanilla extract.
This vegan ice cream comes together quickly and easily. You don't even need an ice cream maker!
Made with both vanilla bean and vanilla extract, this packs a punch of vanilla. It tastes great eaten by itself or used in a vegan milkshake with mint.
Homemade ice cream for dessert, yes, please! A similar recipe is my Vegan Chocolate Chip Ice Cream recipe.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It is sweet, rich, and creamy.
- It is simple and easy to make.
- You don't need an ice cream maker.
- Sweetened condensed coconut milk: Adds a sweet, rich, creamy flavor. You could also use sweetened condensed oat milk.
- Coconut milk: Adds a rich creamy flavor.
- Vanilla extract: Enhances flavors.
- Vanilla bean seeds: Add a wonderful vanilla flavor.
- Salt: Enhances sweetness.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
Made with sweetened condensed coconut milk and coconut milk this vegan ice cream is dairy-free.
This ice cream is made with sweetened condensed coconut milk, coconut milk, vanilla extract, vanilla bean seeds, and salt.
Other Vegan Ice Cream Recipes
If you tried this Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream
- Mix ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Pour into an airtight container and freeze.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.