This healthy Vegan Veggie Wrap has raw veggies and vegan garden vegetable cream cheese. It is an easy make ahead lunch that comes together in minutes.
When the lady at the local Farmer’s Market has spinach amaranth tortillas in stock, it’s time for me to rearrange my recipe plans for the week. Yup, they are that good.
Plus, they’re just too pretty not to use in a recipe. I decided on a Vegan Veggie Wrap with Vegan Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese.
How To Make a Vegan Veggie Wrap
First, you start with your favorite vegetables. I used julienned cucumber, red pepper, carrots, lettuce, and avocado.
Then, you make vegan garden vegetable cream cheese. Chop the herbs and veggies. Mix well with vegan cream cheese.
The veggie cream cheese has red pepper and carrots in it, so the vegetables I chose compliment the veggie cream cheese nicely.
The vegan garden vegetable cream cheese also has red onion, dill, chives, and parsley. It’s creamy with a lot of crunch and a wonderful herby flavor.
I recommend heating your tortilla depending upon what kind you use. When I can’t get my favorite at the Farmer’s Market, I use brown rice tortillas, which are more pliable when heated on the stovetop.
Spread a generous amount of veggie cream cheese on the tortilla and place julienned vegetables on top. Roll tightly away from you like you would a burrito.
This Vegan Veggie Wrap can be made ahead of time, making it the perfect brown bag lunch. The type of tortillas and vegan cream cheese you use make a world of difference.
Not only are the spinach amaranth tortillas flavorful, but they are hearty and pliable. I used Tofutti cream cheese because I love the taste and texture.
Some vegan cream cheese is soft and down right liquidy, not good for a wrap that you want to eat the next day.
I think this is my favorite veggie wrap to date. Although my ALT (Avocado, Lettuce, and Tomato) Wrap is pretty darn good too. I added Jalapeño Cilantro Hummus to that one, which takes a plain ALT to the next level.
There’s just something about vegan cream cheese that I have a weakness for. It’s my go-to comfort snack food of choice.
I love to eat it with seaweed crackers. Yum!This healthy Vegan Veggie Wrap has raw veggies and vegan garden vegetable cream cheese. It is an easy make ahead lunch that comes together in minutes. Click To Tweet
Other Veggie Sandwiches
- Portobello Mushroom and Caramelized Onion Sliders
- Veggie Sandwich with Basil Pesto Hummus
- Roasted Cauliflower Steak Sandwich with Red Pepper and Black Olive Tapenade
- Balsamic Roasted Vegetable Sandwich
- Spicy Veggie Wrap
Vegan Veggie Wrap
This veggie wrap is creamy and crunchy.
*Don’t forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Vegan Veggie Wrap
- 6 leaves Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 of an English cucumber julienned
- 1/2 of a red pepper julienned
- 1/4 of a carrot julienned
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 batch Vegan Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese
- Heat tortilla over gas stovetop or in a pan without oil. Be careful not to burn it. This makes the tortilla more pliable.
- Spread Vegan Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese on tortilla. Top with lettuce, cucumber, red pepper, carrot, and avocado. Fold over sides of tortilla and roll away from you making a tight burrito. If you fill the tortilla with too much, it will be harder to roll.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.