These easy Apple Pie Overnight Oats are a healthy breakfast that are perfect for on the go! Made with pantry staples.
Overnight oats are one of my go-to breakfasts for road trips and busy mornings. I always have gluten free rolled oats in my pantry, so I can throw them together the night before.
How to Make This Recipe
Mix almond milk or soy milk with rolled oats in a mason jar. Add apple sauce, spices, maple syrup, and salt. Let sit overnight.
In the morning add chopped apple and walnuts.
How Long Do Overnight Oats Need to Soak?
Place them in the fridge for a minimum of 3-4 hours up to 72 hours.
These easy Apple Pie Overnight Oats are a healthy breakfast that are perfect for on the go! Made with pantry staples. Click To Tweet
Other Overnight Oats Recipes
- Mocha Almond Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- Thai Coffee Overnight Oats
- Almond Joy Overnight Oats
- You may want more liquid than I've listed. Start with the amount shown and check the consistency in the morning to see if you want more after it's been absorbed.
- Add the chopped apple and walnuts right before you eat it so that they don't absorb the liquid.
How to Store
These apple overnight oats will last up to 3 days in the fridge.
- almond butter or other nut butter
- coconut milk yogurt or another vegan yogurt
- chia seeds
- nuts: pecans, almonds, or pistachios
- chocolate chips
- cacao powder or cocoa powder
- vanilla extract
- protein powder
- hemp seeds
- flax seeds
- spices: ginger, cloves, cardamom, allspice
How to Serve
You can eat these overnight oats straight from the fridge or heat them up if you wish. To heat them, remove the lid and microwave at 30 second intervals until warmed to your liking.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need
Apple Pie Overnight Oats
- Place rolled oats, almond milk or soy milk, apple sauce, spices, maple syrup, and salt in a mason jar. Mix well. Let sit overnight.
- Top oats with chopped apple and walnuts.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.