These easy Apple Pie Overnight Oats are a healthy breakfast that are perfect for on the go! Made with pantry staples.
Overnight oats are one of my go-to breakfasts for road trips and busy mornings. I always have gluten free rolled oats in my pantry, so I can throw them together the night before.
How to Make This Recipe
Mix almond milk or soy milk with rolled oats in a mason jar. Add apple sauce, spices, maple syrup, and salt. Let sit overnight.
In the morning add chopped apple and walnuts.
These easy Apple Pie Overnight Oats are a healthy breakfast that are perfect for on the go! Made with pantry staples. Click To Tweet
Other Overnight Oats Recipes
- Mocha Almond Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- Thai Coffee Overnight Oats
- Almond Joy Overnight Oats
- You may want more liquid than I've listed. Start with the amount shown and check the consistency in the morning to see if you want more after it's been absorbed.
- Add the chopped apple and walnuts right before you eat it so that they don't absorb the liquid.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need
Apple Pie Overnight Oats
- Place rolled oats, almond milk or soy milk, apple sauce, spices, maple syrup, and salt in a mason jar. Mix well. Let sit overnight.
- Top oats with chopped apple and walnuts.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.