This easy healthy Green Raw Applesauce comes together in minutes! It makes a great snack.
This Green Raw Applesauce not only comes together in minutes, but it also has all of its nutrients since it is raw.
I used Granny Smith apples, but you could use whatever your favorite apple is.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It is sweet, tart, and flavorful.
- It is made in about 5 minutes!
- It is healthy and packed with nutrients.
- Granny Smith apples: I like Granny Smith because of their tart flavor. You could use your favorite apples.
- Lemon juice: For a bright tart flavor and to preserve the apple sauce longer.
- Cinnamon and nutmeg: To add a warm spice flavor.
To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
5 Secrets to Transforming Tofu
FREE 5 part email series to help you cook tofu like a pro.
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
This raw homemade applesauce will last 3-5 days in an airtight container in the fridge.
This raw applesauce is good for you because it still contains all the nutrients that you would normally lose in the cooking process.
This green raw applesauce is sweet and tart. It has cinnamon and nutmeg for extra flavor.
If you tried this Green Raw Applesauce Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
A great way to use this raw applesauce is in my Applesauce Overnight Oats recipe.
This recipe was originally published on November 28, 2014. I've added new photos and more text.
Green Raw Applesauce
- 4 Granny Smith apples
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon of nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients in a blender, NutriBullet or food processor.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.