This simple Carrot Cake Overnight Oats is a healthy way to start your day. The whole family will love it!
After making Carrot Cake Energy Bites awhile back, I've been really into having carrots in sweet dishes. These vegan overnight oats are a great way to get your kiddos to eat more veggies!
How to Make This Recipe
Mix almond milk or soy milk with rolled oats in a mason jar. Add shredded carrots, spices, maple syrup, and salt. Let sit overnight.
In the morning add more shredded carrots, if desired, chopped walnuts or pecans, and shredded coconut.
This simple Carrot Cake Overnight Oats is a healthy way to start your day.The whole family will love it! Click To Tweet
Other Overnight Oats Recipes
- Mocha Almond Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- Apple Pie Overnight Oats
- Almond Joy Overnight Oats
- You may want more liquid than I've listed. Start with the amount shown and check the consistency in the morning to see if you want more after it's been absorbed.
- Add the chopped walnuts or pecans and shredded coconut right before you eat it so that they don't absorb the liquid.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need:
Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- Place rolled oats, almond milk or soy milk, shredded carrots, spices, maple syrup, and salt in a mason jar. Let sit overnight.
- Top oats with more shredded carrots, if desired, walnuts or pecans, and shredded coconut.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.