These healthy Baked Carrot Fries with Rosemary make a great side dish or appetizer in place of French fries.
These Baked Carrot Fries with Rosemary are a healthy side or snack. Anytime I can make a healthy substitution, I am all over it.
These carrot fries are a fun way to get your veggies in.
Dip them in your favorite dip. I dipped mine in Sweet Mustard Dressing.
You may also like my Spicy Keto Jicama Fries recipe.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- They are a healthy side dish.
- They are a fun way to get your veggies in.
- They are simple and easy to make.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Carrots: I used orange carrots, but you could use rainbow carrots as well.
- Olive oil: For baking the carrots. You could use any high-heat neutral oil.
- Rosemary: Adds a piney citrus flavor. You could use your favorite herbs or spices.
- Salt: Enhances flavors.
Step 1: Peel and slice carrots.
Step 2: Mix chopped rosemary, salt, and olive oil. Toss with carrots.
Step 3: Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake until tender.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
These carrot fries are healthier than French fries. Since they are made with carrots, they are more nutritious. Also, they are baked instead of fried, making them healthier.
Rosemary is one herb that goes well with carrots. These carrot fries with rosemary are a match made in heaven!
If you tried this Baked Carrot Fries with Rosemary Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Baked Carrot Fries with Rosemary
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Peel and cut carrots into fries.
- Mix carrot fries with olive oil, chopped rosemary, and salt. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake carrot fries for 20 minutes or until tender.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.