This easy no-churn Blueberry Ice Cream is made in minutes. It is rich, sweet, and creamy.
There's no need to buy an ice cream maker when making homemade ice cream can be done in a food processor.
This Blueberry Ice Cream is the perfect summer treat. Made with fresh or frozen blueberries, you can have it any time of the year.
Another great way to use blueberries is in a Blueberry Shrub recipe. It's perfect for making cocktails or adding to club soda.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- You don't need any special equipment.
- It's made with only a handful of ingredients.
- It's sweet and creamy.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Blueberries: You can use fresh or frozen blueberries.
- Sweetened condensed coconut milk: Adds a rich sweet creamy flavor. You could also use sweetened condensed oat milk.
- Coconut milk: I used full-fat coconut milk. It adds a rich creamy flavor.
- Vanilla extract: Enhances flavors and adds flavor.
- Salt: Enhances sweetness.
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
Step 1: Add ingredients to a high speed blender.
Step 2: Mix until smooth and creamy. Pour into a freezer safe and container and freeze.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
This vegan blueberry ice cream is sweet, rich, and creamy. It tastes like blueberries and sweetened coconut.
The base for this vegan ice cream is coconut milk and sweetened condensed coconut milk.
🍦 Other Vegan Ice Cream Recipes
If you tried this Blueberry Ice Cream Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Blueberry Ice Cream
- Mix ingredients in a high-speed blender.
- Pour into an airtight container and freeze.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.