This creamy no-churn Vegan Coffee Ice Cream is a coffee lover's dream. It's made in minutes. It's waiting for it to freeze that's the hard part.
This homemade coffee ice cream has quickly become my new favorite dessert. That says a lot considering I'm a big chocolate lover. I even like this ice cream more than my chocolate ice cream. Yup, it's that good!
My husband who doesn't have much of a sweet tooth loves this ice cream too. He recently bought a vegan coffee ice cream that we both loved. We both agreed this tasted very much like the store-bought version.
This homemade coffee ice cream is dangerously good. It is hard to put it down.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It is sweet, rich, and creamy.
- It is a no-churn recipe; you can make it in a blender!
- It has the perfect balance of flavors.
- Coconut Milk: Adds a creamy texture. Only full-fat coconut milk will work.
- Sweetened condensed coconut milk: Adds a sweet, rich, creamy flavor. You could also use sweetened condensed oat milk.
- Instant coffee: Adds a robust flavor. I used Starbucks medium roast instant coffee. Use your favorite instant coffee. It tastes great in Vegan White Russian Ice Cream as well.
- Vanilla extract: Enhances flavors.
- Salt: Enhances sweetness. I like to use sea salt.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
This homemade vegan coffee ice cream is made with instant coffee.
This vegan coffee ice cream is sweet, rich, and creamy with a nice strong coffee flavor. It has the perfect balance of flavors.
Since this coffee ice cream is made with instant coffee, it has caffeine in it.
Other Vegan Ice Cream Recipes
If you tried this Vegan Coffee Ice Cream Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Vegan Coffee Ice Cream
- Mix all ingredients in a high speed blender or Nutribullet. Freeze.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.
**Important! If you are gluten free you may want to avoid coffee altogether. I personally have never had a problem drinking it, and I have a gluten intolerance. It is probably because I drink whole bean organic coffee, and grind it myself. I learned that it can be problematic for people who don't tolerate gluten. So I did some research and one article mentioned to try organic whole bean coffee because it isn't highly processed causing cross-reactivity issues. So please do the research yourself, and test it out. I try to only post recipes that are 100% gluten free since I have a gluten intolerance. I am really careful about avoiding gluten in my daily life.