This sweet creamy Cranberry Ice Cream will get you in the holiday spirit. No ice cream maker is required!
After you taste this sweet rich Cranberry Ice Cream you'll want to make it add it to your vegan Thanksgiving menu and have it year after year.
This homemade ice cream will not leave a pucker in your mouth. There's a perfect balance of tart cranberries to sweet rich ice cream. In fact, you may even wonder if you are eating cranberries at all until you get a piece of one!
Made in a food processor or blender, this no-churn ice cream is made in minutes. Top it with a drizzle of my Elderflower Simple Syrup recipe.
Another no-churn ice cream is my Vegan Chocolate Chip Ice Cream recipe.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It is sweet and tart.
- There's no special equipment required! It is a no-churn ice cream.
- It is perfect for the holidays.
- Coconut milk: I used full-fat coconut milk. It adds a rich creamy texture.
- Sweetened condensed coconut milk: Adds a sweet rich creamy flavor.
- Cranberries: I used frozen cranberries, but fresh ones would work as well.
- Vanilla extract: Enhances flavors.
- Salt: Enhances sweetness.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Orange zest
- Orange juice or lemon juice (in a very small amount)
- Cranberry sauce swirled in
- Vanilla beans
- Other berries
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
- If you don't want chunks of cranberry (like I have in mine), blend the cranberry mixture in a high-speed blender until the cranberry is totally broken down.
- For serving, let the ice cream mixture thaw for about 15 minutes or so. It will be easier to scoop.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
This cranberry ice cream recipe will last up to a month in an airtight container in the freezer.
Other Vegan Ice Cream Recipes
If you tried this Cranberry Ice Cream Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Cranberry Ice Cream
- Blender or food processor
- Mix ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Pour into an airtight container and freeze.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.