This sweet creamy Cranberry Ice Cream will get you in the holiday spirit. No ice cream maker required!
After you taste this sweet rich Cranberry Ice Cream you'll want to make it a Thanksgiving tradition year after year.
This homemade ice cream will not leave a pucker in your mouth. There's a perfect balance of tart cranberries to sweet rich ice cream. In fact you may even wonder if your eating cranberries at all until you get a piece of one!
Made in a food processor or blender, this no-churn ice cream is made in minutes.
Some other cranberry recipes for the holidays are Cranberry Apple Chia Jam and Cranberry Kombucha.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Coconut milk: I used full fat coconut milk. It adds a rich creamy texture.
- Sweetened condensed coconut milk: Adds a sweet rich creamy flavor.
- Cranberries: I used frozen cranberries, but fresh would work also.
- Vanilla extract: Enhances flavors.
- Salt: Enhances flavors.
5 Secrets to Transforming Tofu
FREE 5 part email series to help you cook tofu like a pro.
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
- Mix coconut milk, sweetened condensed coconut milk, vanilla extract, salt, and cranberries in a food processor or a high speed blender. Purée until smooth and creamy.
- Pour cranberry mixture into an airtight container and freeze.
❄️ How Long Will It Last In The Freezer?
This cranberry ice cream recipe will last up to a month in an airtight container in the freezer.
- Orange zest
- Cranberry sauce swirled in
- Other berries
- If you don't want chunks of cranberry (like I have in mine), blend cranberry mixture in a high speed blender until cranberry is totally broken down.
- For serving, let ice cream thaw about 15 minutes or so. It will be easier to scoop.
Other Vegan Ice Cream Recipes
Chunks of cranberry in a sweet creamy base, what could be better for the holidays?
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
🧂 You May Need
Cranberry Ice Cream
- 13.5 ounces full fat coconut milk (1 ¾ cup)
- 11.25 ounces sweetened condensed coconut milk (1 cup)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 3 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- Mix ingredients in a food processor.
- Pour into an airtight container and freeze.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.
Leave a Reply