This Vegan Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is not only easy to make, it's also incredibly creamy and sweet.
If you have never made homemade ice cream, this Vegan Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is a great place to start. This super creamy ice cream is made in minutes in a food processor, so there's no need for an ice cream maker.
This recipe includes sweetened condensed coconut milk, which is one of the ingredients that makes this ice cream sweet and creamy.
It is one of my favorite ingredients to use in homemade ice cream. Once you taste a spoonful of it, you'll see why.
Mix coconut milk, sweetened condensed coconut milk, vanilla bean seeds, vanilla extract, and salt in a food processor or a high speed blender. Partially freeze so that the chocolate chips don't sink to the bottom.
Add chocolate chips and freeze.
This recipe will last up to a month in an airtight container in the freezer.
Other Vegan Ice Cream Recipes
After trying this homemade ice cream, you won't want store-bought!
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need
Vegan Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- 1 ¾ cup full fat coconut milk (13.5 ounces)
- 1 cup sweetened condensed coconut milk (11.25 ounces)
- 1 vanilla bean pod scraped
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips chopped
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips in a food processor.
- Pour into an airtight container and partially freeze for a few hours. This is so that the chocolate chips don't sink to the bottom.
- Stir in chocolate chips and freeze.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.
Leave a Reply