This Vegan Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is not only easy to make, it's also incredibly creamy and sweet.
If you have never made homemade ice cream, this Vegan Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is a great place to start.
This super creamy ice cream is made in minutes in a food processor, so there's no need for an ice cream maker.
This recipe includes sweetened condensed coconut milk, which is one of the ingredients that makes this ice cream sweet and creamy.
It is one of my favorite ingredients to use in homemade ice cream. Once you taste a spoonful of it, you'll see why.
After trying this homemade ice cream, you won't want store-bought!
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It is sweet and rich.
- It is super easy to make.
- You don't need an ice cream maker.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Sweetened condensed coconut milk: Adds a sweet rich flavor. You could also use sweetened condensed oat milk.
- Coconut milk: Adds a rich creamy flavor.
- Vanilla extract: Enhances flavors.
- Vanilla bean: Adds a wonderful vanilla flavor. You could leave it out, but I think it really elevates this recipe.
- Salt: Enhances sweetness.
- Chocolate chips: You could also use dark chocolate baking chunks.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
That is correct. This vegan ice cream is made without any dairy.
This vegan ice cream has a base of sweetened condensed coconut milk and coconut milk.
This vegan ice cream is made with whole-food ingredients. It doesn't have additives or preservatives.
Other Vegan Ice Cream Recipes
If you tried this Vegan Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Vegan Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Blender or food processor
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate chips in a blender or food processor.
- Pour into an airtight container and partially freeze for a few hours. This is so that the chocolate chips don't sink to the bottom.
- Stir in chocolate chips and freeze.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.