This Elderflower Simple Syrup has a sweet floral flavor. Add it to drinks, pancakes, and desserts. It also makes a great gift!
This Elderflower Simple Syrup is a great addition to a cocktail, lemonade, pancakes, or desserts. It is made in minutes.
It makes a great gift, especially for someone who likes to make their own cocktails.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It adds a sweet floral flavor to anything you add it to.
- It is really versatile.
- It is made in minutes.
- Elderflowers: I used edible elderflowers that I bought online.
- Sugar: I used granulated sugar. I have not tried it with brown sugar, so I cannot comment on the taste.
To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
Step 1: Add ingredients into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer for 10-15 minutes.
Step 2: Strain the flowers from the simple syrup.
- Pancakes or waffles
- Vegan French Toast
- Coffee or tea
- Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
Elderflower simple syrup is made with dried edible elderflowers, sugar, and water.
You can use elderflower simple syrup in cocktails, lemonade, sparkling wine, and desserts.
Other Simple Syrup Recipes
If you tried this Elderflower Simple Syrup Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Elderflower Simple Syrup
- In a saucepan, bring elderflowers, sugar, and water to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer partially covered for 10-15 minutes.
- Place a fine mesh strainer over a jar or bowl and strain the flowers from the simple syrup.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.