Meet the new and improved cranberry sauce! This healthy Cranberry Apple Chia Jam is sure to become a favorite.
This chia jam could easily become a new family tradition for Thanksgiving and replace cranberry sauce. It is sweet, tart, thick, and chunky.
How to Make This Recipe
Peel and slice two apples. Add to a pan along with cranberries and water.
Simmer until the apples are soft and the cranberries have split. Mash with a potato masher.
Take off the stove and add chia seeds, lemon juice, and maple syrup.
Meet the new and improved cranberry sauce! This healthy Cranberry Apple Chia Jam is sure to become a favorite. Click To Tweet
Other Holiday Recipes
- Apple Cinnamon Chia Pudding
- Vegan Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter Caramel Apples
- Vegan Apple Crisp
How Long Does Chia Jam Last?
This chia jam will last about a week in the fridge.
How to Use Chia Jam
- in yogurt
- on toast
- in smoothies
- eaten by the spoonful
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Cranberry Apple Chia Jam
- Peel and dice apples.
- Put diced apples, cranberries, and water in a pan. Simmer for 8-10 minutes. Take off the heat.
- Using a potato masher, mash apples and cranberries.
- Add lemon juice, maple syrup, and chia seeds. Place in an air tight container and let sit for at least an hour to thicken.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.