This Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl tastes like a dessert, but is quite healthy. Creamy and sweet, this easy breakfast bowl comes together in minutes!
If you haven't had a smoothie bowl yet, this vegan recipe is a great place to start. Smoothie bowls are a way to get a bunch of nutrients in a meal that has a creamy texture and tastes similar to ice cream or sorbet.
The best part is you can customize the smoothie bowl to your tastes and needs. I've been on a ginger and turmeric kick so I always include those in my smoothies and smoothie bowls.
How to Make This Recipe
This Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl tastes like a dessert, but is quite healthy. Creamy and sweet, this easy breakfast bowl comes together in minutes! Click To Tweet
Smoothies and Smoothie Bowls
Can This Smoothie Bowl Be kept Overnight in The Freezer?
You could, but I don't recommend it. Smoothie bowls are best made fresh. When you freeze it the texture isn't as creamy.
Variations / Additions
- Berries: blueberries, raspberries, strawberries
- Tropical fruit: pineapple, kiwi, acai, pomegranate
- Seeds: chia seeds, flax seeds, hemp seeds, or pumpkin seeds
- Nuts: almonds, walnuts, pecans, or pistachios
- Coconut granola, vanilla almond granola or grain free granola
- Chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- Protein powder or an all-in-one shake.
- Probiotic powder
- Matcha green tea powder
- Beet powder
- Other plant based milk
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Like the coconut bowl that I shot this in? Use code WMOON to get a 10% discount!
Dragon Fruit Smoothie Bowl
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen dragon fruit
- ½ cup chopped fresh or frozen mango
- ½ - ¾ cup soy milk
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger (optional)
- ½ teaspoon maca (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric (optional)
- Chopped dragon fruit
- Chopped dragon fruit
- Coconut chips
- Mix all ingredients in a Nutribullet or high speed blender.
- Top with chopped dragon fruit, mango, and coconut chips.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.