This healthy Berry Smoothie Bowl is made with low-carb berries, chia seeds, and coconut milk. Perfect for busy mornings.
I love to start my day with a smoothie. In fact, my day does not feel the same if I don't.
Normally, my smoothie consists of spinach, chia seeds, a frozen banana, berries, and chocolate Vega all-in-one shake.
Sometimes I switch things up by adding different fruits, hemp seeds, coconut yogurt, black strap molasses, or peanut butter. This vegan smoothie is one of those variations.
This Berry Smoothie Bowl is perfect for a vegan keto diet. It is a hearty breakfast with coconut milk, chia seeds, and berries.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It's sweet and creamy.
- It tastes like dessert.
- It's made with only 4 ingredients.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Raspberries: You can use fresh or frozen raspberries.
- Strawberries: You can use fresh or frozen strawberries.
- Chia seeds: Adds protein and fiber. You could also use flax seeds.
- Coconut milk: I used full-fat coconut milk to keep it vegan keto. You could also use light coconut milk, almond milk or another dairy-free milk.
- Stevia (optional): for more sweetness, you could add stevia or your favorite sugar-free sweetener.
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
A vegan keto diet can be challenging, especially when you are first starting and you're trying to keep your net carbs below a certain point. Below are some vegan keto resources to help.
Vegan Keto Resources
❄️ Can It Be kept Overnight in The Freezer?
You could, but I don't recommend it. Smoothie bowls are best made fresh. When you freeze it the texture isn't as creamy.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
Add more frozen fruit and less liquid.
Coconut milk, chia seeds, and frozen fruit are good thickeners for a keto smoothie.
Chia seeds and flax seeds are good thickeners that have a decent amount of protein.
Other Vegan Keto Breakfasts
If you tried this Berry Smoothie Bowl Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Berry Smoothie Bowl
- Mix all ingredients in a high speed blender, reserving a strawberry and a few raspberries to top the bowl*. Pour into a bowl.
- Top with a sliced strawberry, a few raspberries, a sprinkling of chia seeds, and coconut chips if desired.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.