This fruity Strawberry Beet Smoothie Bowl is sweet and creamy. It feels like you're eating dessert but it's a healthy treat.
Made with banana, strawberries, and beet powder, this Strawberry Beet Smoothie Bowl is sweet and healthy. It is thick and creamy with the consistency of frozen yogurt.
There's vegan yogurt and chia seeds to add some protein and probiotics. Customize it to your liking!
Not only do I like to add beet powder to my smoothies and smoothie bowls, I also like to make an occasional Beet Latte. It's a delicious treat.
It's also a great addition to kombucha. My Beet Kombucha is sweet and refreshing.
- Frozen banana: Adds a creamy consistency.
- Strawberries: You could use fresh or frozen strawberries.
- Beetroot powder: Adds nutrients. You could also use boiled or roasted beets.
- Chia seeds: Adds protein and fiber.
- Oat milk: Adds sweetness and flavor. You could use almond milk, soy milk or any non-dairy milk you like. You could also use juice. You only need a small amount of liquid because you want a thick consistency.
- Vegan yogurt: I used vegan coconut yogurt for some creaminess and flavor.
- Toppings: I used sliced banana, strawberries, and chopped walnuts. Use your favorite toppings.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
📖 Variations / Additions
- Berries: blueberries, raspberries, blackberries
- Tropical fruit: pineapple, kiwi, acai, pomegranate
- Seeds: flax seeds, hemp seeds, or pumpkin seeds
- Nuts: almonds, pecans, or pistachios
- Granola: coconut granola or grain free granola
- Cacao nibs
- Chocolate chips
- Goji berries: Another great way to use goji berries is a Kombucha Recipe with Goji Berries
- Elderberry powder or syrup like in my Vegan Elderberry Smoothie.
- Protein powder or an all-in-one shake
- Smoothie Booster
- Probiotic powder
- Matcha green tea powder
- Other plant-based milk
5 Secrets to Transforming Tofu
FREE 5 part email series to help you cook tofu like a pro.
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
❄️ Can I Freeze It?
You could, but I don't recommend it. Smoothie bowls are best made fresh to keep the nutrients. When you freeze it the texture isn't as creamy.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
You can add more fruit and less liquid. You can also add vegan yogurt or chia seeds.
For a dairy-free smoothie, you can add water, dairy-free milk, and dairy-free yogurt.
If you tried this Strawberry Beet Smoothie Bowl Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Like the coconut bowl that I shot this in? Use code WMOON to get a 10% discount!
Strawberry Beet Smoothie Bowl
- Sliced strawberries
- Sliced banana
- Chopped walnuts
- Mix all ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Top with sliced strawberries, sliced banana, and chopped walnuts.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.