This Iced Lavender Dirty Chai Latte has warming spices and a subtle floral note. Made with lavender simple syrup, chai tea, and cold brew coffee.
Does Lavender Taste Good In Coffee?
I first made a Lavender Latte, which took me by surprise. I honestly didn't think I would like lavender in my coffee, but I was wrong.
I really love the addition of lavender. It's got a delightful floral flavor that isn't overpowering.
Add in the warming spices of chai into the lavender latte, and you've got a wonderful combination of flavors.
What Is A Dirty Chai Latte?
A Dirty Chai Latte is a combination of chai tea and a latte. It has a shot of espresso and frothed milk. The iced version is served cold over ice and there's no frothy topping.
For this Iced Lavender Dirty Chai Latte recipe I used cold brew coffee, chai tea, lavender simple syrup, and oat milk.This Iced Lavender Dirty Chai Latte has warming spices and a subtle floral note. Made with lavender simple syrup, chai tea, and cold brew coffee. Click To Tweet
Other Vegan Coffee Drinks
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Chai tea bag: I used my favorite chai tea to make things easy. You could also use a Chai Spice Mix and a black tea bag.
- Coffee: I used cold brew coffee, but you could use strongly brewed coffee or a couple of shots espresso.
- Lavender simple syrup: Adds a sweet floral note. You could also use lavender buds to make tea and use maple syrup or your favorite sweetener.
- Oat milk: Adds a sweet creamy flavor. You could also use almond milk, cashew milk, or soy milk.
How To Make This Recipe
- In a saucepan, bring water to a boil on the stove. (You could also heat water in the microwave.) Turn off the heat and add tea bag.
- Steep 4-6 minutes. Discard tea bag.
- Pour tea into a glass with ice.
- Pour coffee on top of the tea.
- Pour lavender syrup into a glass and stir.
- Pour oat milk over coffee.
- If you want frothy milk on top, you may want to use soy milk or another plant based milk. Oat milk doesn't froth very well.
- You can use espresso instead of coffee. I used cold brew coffee because that's what I normally drink. It's less acidic than regular coffee.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Iced Lavender Dirty Chai Latte
- In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil. Turn off heat.
- Steep tea bag 4-6 minutes. Discard tea bag and pour tea into a glass filled with ice.
- Pour coffee into a glass with tea.
- Pour lavender simple syrup into glass. Mix well.
- Pour oat milk over coffee.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.