This Iced Lavender Matcha Latte has the perfect balance of flavors. It has a sweet floral taste from lavender simple syrup.
This Iced Lavender Matcha Latte has been my latest drink of choice to cool off during these hot summer months. It is sweet and refreshing with the perfect balance of flavors.
Lavender and match green tea make a wonderful combination. The sweet floral taste of the lavender balances out the earthiness of the matcha.
I've also made a hot Matcha Oat Milk Latte recipe.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It has a sweet floral flavor, with underlying earth tones.
- It has the perfect balance of flavors.
- It is made in minutes.
- Matcha green tea powder: I use a blend of ceremonial grade and premium grade harvested matcha. I recommend a high-quality matcha powder for the best taste. Save the culinary-grade matcha for baking.
- Lavender simple syrup: I used my homemade lavender simple syrup recipe. You could also use maple syrup, agave syrup, vanilla simple syrup, chai simple syrup, or your favorite sweetener.
- Oat milk: I used oat milk, but you could use any dairy-free milk you like.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
Step 1: Heat a small amount of oat milk in the microwave. Add matcha powder. Whisk.
Step 2: Add mixture to cold oat milk. Stir to combine.
Step 3: Add lavender simple syrup. Stir.
Step 4: Pour into a glass with ice.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
An iced matcha latte is made with matcha green tea powder, sweetener, and oat milk served over ice.
This iced matcha latte has the addition of lavender simple syrup which adds a sweet floral taste.
Iced Lavender Matcha Latte
- Heat a couple of tablespoons of oat milk in the microwave. Do not heat it for too long; you don't want the oat milk too hot or the matcha will become bitter.
- Add matcha green tea powder. Whisk until dissolved.
- Combine the matcha mixture with oat milk.
- Add lavender simple syrup. Stir to combine.
- Pour into a glass with ice.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.