This easy Roasted Red Pepper Dip is rich and creamy. It's perfect as a dip or sandwich spread. Made in 30 minutes!
This rich creamy Roasted Red Pepper Dip pairs nicely with French fries or veggies. Spread it on a sandwich to elevate the sandwich up a notch.
If you like red peppers and tahini, I think you will love this dressing!
First, roast a red pepper. Slice it in half and place it on a parchment lined baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil over the top and roast until it's charred on top. Let cool and slice.
Mix roasted red pepper, vegan mayo, unsweetened plain coconut yogurt, tahini, and salt in a food processor until creamy.
- If your crunched for time, use a store bought roasted red pepper.
- Taste as you go; you may want more or less of an ingredient than I've listed.
It will last about 5 days in the fridge.
This creamy dip is made with tahini, vegan mayo, and coconut yogurt. What's not to love? For a similar recipe, check out my Roasted Red Pepper Tahini Dressing.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need
Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- 1 red pepper - or store bought roasted red pepper (about ¾ cup when chopped)
- Olive oil
- ¼ cup vegan mayo
- ¼ cup unsweetened plain coconut yogurt
- ½ cup tahini
- Preheat oven to 450ᵒ.
- Slice red pepper in half, remove seeds, and place with skin facing up. Drizzle olive oil on top. Roast @ 450° for about 20-25 minutes, or until charred. Remove skin after peppers have cooled.
- Slice or chop red pepper and mix with the rest of ingredients in a food processor until smooth and creamy.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.