This Vegan 7 Layer Dip is a party in your mouth! It is the ultimate crowd-pleaser. With a base of vegan cream cheese, it is rich and flavorful.
This Vegan 7 Layer Dip is the perfect appetizer for get-togethers. Serve it with tortilla chips or veggies.
It is a meal in and of itself. It has layers of vegan cream cheese, spiced refried beans, guacamole, salsa, vegan cheddar, Kalamata olives, green onions, and cilantro.
Switch it up by adding hummus or vegan sour cream. Make some homemade tortilla chips to make it even more special.
Make it for taco night or a party.
- Vegan cream cheese: I prefer thick, dense vegan cream cheese like Tofutti or Daiya. Use your favorite brand. You could also use homemade vegan cream cheese.
- Refried beans: I used refried beans with spices to add some flavor. You could also use refried black beans.
- Guacamole: I used homemade guacamole, but you could also use store-bought.
- Salsa: You could use either homemade restaurant-style salsa or store-bought.
- Vegan cheddar cheese: Use your favorite brand or leave it off.
- Kalamata olives: You could also use green olives.
- Green onions: Adds a slightly pungent flavor.
- Cilantro: Adds flavor. You could also use more green onions if you don't like cilantro.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
Step 1: Let vegan cream cheese at room temperature, then spread it in a 7 ½" x 9 ½" baking dish (or similar size).
Step 2: Spread refried beans on top of vegan cream cheese.
Step 3: Next, spread guacamole on top of refried beans.
Step 4: Pour salsa over guacamole and spread to the edges.
Step 5: Sprinkle shredded vegan cheddar on top of salsa.
Step 6: Sprinkle sliced Kalamata olives on top of shredded vegan cheddar. Sprinkle green onions and cilantro on top of olives.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
A 7 layer dip has sour cream, refried beans, guacamole, cheddar cheese, salsa or diced tomatoes, olives, and green onions. For this vegan version, I used vegan cream cheese, refried beans, guacamole, salsa, vegan cheddar, olives, cilantro, and green onions.
No, you serve the dip cold.
If you tried this Vegan 7 Layer Dip Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Vegan 7 Layer Dip
- Let vegan cream cheese soften at room temperature, then spread it into a 7 ½" x 9 ½" (or similar size) baking dish.
- Spread refried beans on top of vegan cream cheese.
- Spread guacamole on top of refried beans.
- Pour salsa on top of guacamole.
- Sprinkle shredded vegan cheddar cheese on top of salsa.
- Sprinkle sliced Kalamata olives on top of shredded vegan cheddar.
- Sprinkle green onions and cilantro on top of Kalamata olives.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.