This Rose Latte has a sweet subtle floral flavor from rose simple syrup. It has the perfect balance of flavors and it's easy to make at home.
This Rose Latte is a unique drink that combines the flavors of coffee and rose simple syrup. It's a perfect choice for anyone who enjoys floral and aromatic beverages.
This Rose Latte is sweet with a subtle rose flavor. It is simple and easy to make at home, so there's no need to go out to a coffee shop to get this special coffee experience.
You might also like my Elderflower Simple Syrup recipe, which can be added to drinks and desserts.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It is floral and aromatic.
- It is a unique drink that is simple and easy to make at home.
- It has the perfect balance of robust coffee with a sweet subtle floral flavor.
- Dry edible rose petals: I used edible rose petals that I found online.
- Sugar: I have only tried this recipe with white sugar, so I am not sure how it would taste with brown sugar.
- Rose simple syrup: Adds a sweet floral flavor. Another floral simple syrup recipe is my lavender simple syrup recipe.
- Soy milk: I like soy milk because it froths nicely. You could also use oat milk, almond milk, or another dairy-free milk.
- Coffee or espresso: I used my cold brew coffee recipe because it is less acidic than regular coffee.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
Step 1: Add ingredients into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and heat partially covered for 10-15 minutes.
Step 2: Strain the flowers from the simple syrup.
Step 3: Add rose simple syrup to hot coffee.
Step 4: Froth soy milk by shaking soy milk in a mason jar.
Step 3: Pour soy milk over coffee.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
This rose latte is made with rose simple syrup, soy milk, and cold brew coffee.
A rose latte has a wonderful sweet subtle floral flavor. It has the perfect balance of flavors.
☕️ Other Vegan Lattes
If you tried this Rose Latte Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Rose Simple Syrup
- In a saucepan, bring rose petals, sugar, and water to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer partially covered for 10-15 minutes.
- Place a fine mesh strainer over a jar or bowl and strain the flowers from the simple syrup.
- Pour hot coffee into a mug. Add rose simple syrup. Mix well.
- Froth soy milk. If you don't have a milk frother you can mix the soy milk in a blender* or shake it in mason jar with a secure lid and towel over the top.
- Pour soy milk over coffee. Spoon foam on top.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.
**Important! If you are gluten free you may want to avoid coffee altogether. I personally have never had a problem drinking it, and I have a gluten intolerance. It is probably because I drink whole bean organic coffee, and grind it myself. I learned that it can be problematic for people who don't tolerate gluten. So I did some research and one article mentioned to try organic whole bean coffee because it isn't highly processed causing cross-reactivity issues. So please do the research yourself, and test it out. I try to only post recipes that are 100% gluten free since I have a gluten intolerance. I am really careful about avoiding gluten in my daily life.