This creamy Vanilla Soy Latte is made in minutes with vanilla simple syrup, strong coffee or espresso, and soy milk. No frother needed!
This Vanilla Soy Latte is incredibly easy to make from the comfort of your own home. You don't even need a milk frother!
It's sweet and creamy, just like from a coffeehouse. Made with homemade vanilla syrup, it's sure to impress.
The Vanilla Simple Syrup is super easy and only takes a few minutes to make.
It also works well in Vanilla Lemonade.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Vanilla simple syrup: Adds vanilla flavor from vanilla bean or vanilla extract and sweetness from sugar. If you prefer not to make vanilla simple syrup, you could use vanilla extract and maple syrup or your favorite sweetener. My chocolate simple syrup recipe is another great way to add flavor to coffee.
- Strong coffee or espresso: I used cold brew coffee because it is less acidic than regular coffee. You could use whatever your favorite is.
- Soy milk: I like soy milk because it froths nicely. You could use whatever dairy-free milk you want.
5 Secrets to Transforming Tofu
FREE 5 part email series to help you cook tofu like a pro.
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
Step 1: Pour hot coffee into a mug. Pour vanilla simple syrup into the mug and stir.
Step 2: Froth soy milk. If you don't have a milk frother you can blend it in a high speed blender, or shake it in a mason jar with a secure lid with a towel over it.
Step 3: Pour soy milk over coffee. Spoon foam on top.
- Do NOT use a Nutribullet to blend hot soy milk. It doesn't do well with hot liquids. If you want to use it, blend cold soy milk.
- I used soy milk because it froths nicely. You can use any plant-based milk you like, but just know that some dairy-free milks don't froth well.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
This vegan vanilla latte is made with vanilla simple syrup, soy milk, and coffee or espresso.
This vanilla latte has a light vanilla flavor from vanilla simple syrup.
☕️ Other Vegan Drinks
If you tried this Vanilla Soy Latte Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Vanilla Soy Latte
- Pour hot coffee into a mug. Add vanilla simple syrup. Mix well.
- Froth soy milk. If you don't have a milk frother you can mix the soy milk in a blender* or shake it in mason jar with a secure lid and towel over the top.
- Pour soy milk over coffee. Spoon foam on top.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.
**Important! If you are gluten free you may want to avoid coffee altogether. I personally have never had a problem drinking it, and I have a gluten intolerance. It is probably because I drink whole bean organic coffee, and grind it myself. I learned that it can be problematic for people who don't tolerate gluten. So I did some research and one article mentioned to try organic whole bean coffee because it isn't highly processed causing cross-reactivity issues. So please do the research yourself, and test it out. I try to only post recipes that are 100% gluten free since I have a gluten intolerance. I am really careful about avoiding gluten in my daily life.