This quick and easy Apple Cinnamon Chia Pudding is a healthy breakfast or snack. Make it ahead of time for a meal on the go!
Chia seeds are one of my pantry staples. Chia pudding is one of those go-to recipes I can make whenever I feel like a healthy dessert that I can eat anytime of the day.
This Apple Cinnamon Chia Pudding came about after I stocked up on groceries for 2 months. It was one of those meals that came after the other fresh produce was eaten. That's one thing I love about apples - they last a long time!
Other Apple Recipes
- Peanut Butter Caramel Apples
- Apple Pecan Chickpea Salad Sandwich
- Vegan Apple Crisp
- Vegan Apple and Jalapeño Havarti Quesadilla
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Apples with Tahini Dressing
How to Make This Recipe
Mix chia seeds and almond milk. Let sit for an hour so that the chia seeds thicken and get gelatinous.
Add apple sauce, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. At this point you could mix the pudding in a Nutribullet or high speed blender if prefer a smooth texture that resembles a classic pudding. Layer the pudding with chopped apple.
I usually only mix chia pudding in a blender when it's a chocolate pudding or another dessert pudding. This pudding I think of as breakfast because of the flavors.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need:
Apple Cinnamon Chia Pudding
- Mix chia seeds and almond milk. Let sit for at least an hour in the fridge.
- Add apple sauce, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Mix well with a spoon.
- At this point you could mix the pudding in a Nutribullet or high speed blender if prefer a smooth texture that resembles a classic pudding.
- Layer chia pudding with chopped apple.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.