You would never know there's chickpeas in these sweet fudgy Chickpea Blondies.
I love sneaking healthy ingredients into recipes where you don't know that they're in there. These Chickpea Blondies have not only chickpeas, but peanut butter and oat flour as well. They are a filling snack or dessert.
Chickpeas make a great addition to bars because they add a creamy texture as well as help to hold the bars together.You would never know there's chickpeas in these sweet fudgy Chickpea Blondies. Click To Tweet
How to Make This Recipe
Mix chickpeas, oat flour, peanut butter, maple syrup, baking powder, vanilla extract, and salt in a food processor. If you don't have oat flour, you can make it by grinding rolled oats in a food processor or Nutribullet with the milling blade.
Fold in chocolate chips, reserving ¼ cup for the top.
Bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
Other Vegan Desserts
- Vegan Black Bean Brownies
- Super Moist 2 Ingredient Chocolate Cake
- Melt-In-Your-Mouth Mexican Chocolate Truffles
- Creamy Almond Butter Cups
- If you have a peanut allergy you could use another nut butter or a seed butter.
- As always, taste as you go. You may want more salt than I've included, or less chocolate chips. Just keep in mind wet to dry ingredient ratios. If you want more maple syrup for example, you will be adding more moisture.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge. They will last about a week, if you can control yourself!
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
I love these Pyrex baking dishes! I used a 7 ½" x 9 ½" baking dish for this recipe. It's great because it comes with a cover, so I can put it in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor except chocolate chips.
- Fold in chocolate chips, reserving ¼ cup.
- Line a 7 ½" x 9 ½" (or similar size) baking dish with parchment paper.
- Spread mixture in baking dish. Top with the rest of the chocolate chips and push them into the bars.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.