These crunchy sweet Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans are a fun way to get a boost of energy. They make a great gift too!
Sweet dark chocolate with crunchy bitter coffee beans, what could be better? These chocolate covered coffee beans are a great pick me up in the afternoon.
- Coffee beans: Add crunch and bitter flavor.
- Dark chocolate chips: For the sweet chocolaty flavor.
- Cinnamon: Adds a warm spice flavor.
- Salt: Enhances flavors.
How to Make This Recipe
Add cinnamon and salt. Mix well.
Add coffee beans and stir until coated. Spread on a parchment lined baking sheet. Place in the fridge to cool and set.
How Long Do These Last?
These will last for 2-3 weeks in an airtight container in the fridge, and even longer if stored in the freezer.
Other Chocolate RecipesThese crunchy sweet Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans are a fun way to get a boost of energy. They make a great gift too! Click To Tweet
- Vegan Cold Brew Coffee Float
- Ice cream
- Smoothie bowl
- Trail mix
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Chocolate Covered Coffee Beans
- 1 cup coffee beans
- 1 cup chocolate chips or dark chocolate baking chunks
- Pinch cinnamon (optional)
- Pinch salt
- Place a heat proof bowl over a sauce pan filled with a couple of inches water (or use a double boiler). Pour chocolate chips in the bowl over medium heat.
- Stirring constantly, heat until smooth and melted.
- Add cinnamon and salt. Mix well.
- Add coffee beans and stir until all the coffee beans are coated.
- Using a fork, lift cacao nibs out and spread out on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Place in the fridge to cool and set.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.