Made in minutes, this Sweet Chili Mango Sauce is sweet and slightly spicy. Serve it with spring rolls or drizzle it on tofu.
Made with mango, sriracha sauce, and sweet chili sauce, this Sweet Chili Mango Sauce is sweet and spicy.
It takes minutes to make and you can use fresh or frozen mango, so you can have it any time of the year.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It's made in minutes!
- You can use fresh or frozen mango.
- It's really versatile.
- Mango: You can use fresh or frozen mango.
- Sweet red chili sauce: Adds a sweet spicy flavor. I used Thai Kitchen Sweet Red Chili Sauce. Use your favorite chili sauce.
- Sriracha sauce: Adds a spicy flavor.
- Lime juice: Adds a fresh tart flavor. You could also use lemon juice, but I prefer lime because I think it goes better with mango.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
📖 Variations / Additions
- Coconut milk
- Fresh red chili pepper
- Hot sauce
Step 2: Blend until smooth and creamy. Serve the mixture cold or at room temperature.
- Taste it to see if you want more spice. Start with less sriracha sauce if you're not sure.
- Double or triple the amounts if you're cooking for your family or a group.
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
This mango sauce is made with sweet red chili sauce, mango, sriracha sauce, and lime juice.
This mango chili sauce goes well with spring rolls, baked tofu, over rice, or served with spicy appetizers.
No, it is not very spicy. So for this sauce, I also added sriracha sauce to add more spice.
If you tried this Sweet Chilli Mango Sauce Recipe or any other recipe on my website, please leave a ⭐️ star rating and let me know how you like it in the 💬 comments below. I love hearing from you!
Sweet Chili Mango Sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a high speed blender or Nutribullet.
- Mix until smooth and creamy.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.