Made in 5 minutes, this Vegan Sriracha Mayo is spicy and creamy. Add it to a wrap or burrito, or use it as a dipping sauce.
This Vegan Sriracha Mayo adds flavor to burritos, French fries, and sushi rolls. Add this creamy spread to your favorite veggie burger.
It's quick and easy to make, and you can customize the spice level to your liking.
It's nut-free, so there's no soaking raw cashews or blending. Just add the ingredients to a bowl and blend by hand.
This spicy sauce is the perfect addition to a sandwich or Tofu Burrito. It adds a nice boost of flavor.
❤️ Why You'll Love It
- It is a simple and easy recipe with simple ingredients you probably already have on hand.
- Since it's made with store-bought mayo, it's made in minutes.
- It is really versatile. Use this spicy mayo recipe on a veggie burger, with vegan sushi, or sweet potato fries.
- Sriracha sauce: Made with red chili peppers, it adds a spicy flavor. You could also use sriracha powder or your favorite hot sauce.
- Garlic powder and onion powder: Add a concentrated pungent flavor.
- Cayenne pepper: Adds a spicy flavor.
- Vegan mayonnaise: Adds a rich creamy flavor. I used Vegenaise. Use your favorite vegan mayo. Homemade Cashew Mayo would also work for a homemade version.
- Lemon juice: Adds a tangy flavor and balances the flavors. You could also use apple cider vinegar or rice vinegar.
- Maple syrup: Adds sweetness. You could also use agave syrup.
To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
📖 Variations / Additions
- Sriracha powder
- Fresh garlic cloves
- Dijon mustard
- Fresh chopped onion
- Apple cider vinegar
- Lime juice
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
Step 1: Add all ingredients to a small bowl. Stir to combine.
Step 2: Pour into a mason jar or other airtight container and store in the refrigerator.
You can also pour it into a squeeze bottle so that you can make a pretty drizzle on dishes.
- Easy Lentil Burgers
- Raw veggies
- Spicy Oven Fries
- Crispy Tofu Fries
- Healthy Onion Rings
- Vegan Chicken Nuggets
- Sweet Potato Sushi Rolls
- Rice bowls or Buddha bowl
👩🏻🍳 Recipe FAQs
This spicy vegan mayo recipe will last 1 week in an airtight container in the fridge.
Store-bought options with traditional mayonnaise are not vegan because they contain egg yolks. Some brands might sell vegan sriracha mayo, but I don't know of any. This spicy sriracha mayo is made with vegan mayo.
Vegan Sriracha Mayo
- Pour all ingredients into a small bowl. Mix well.
- Pour into an airtight container and store in the fridge.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.