These easy Spicy Baked French Fries are a great alternative to deep fried French fries. Pair with a veggie burger or sandwich.
These baked potato wedges are seasoned with just the right amount of spice. They are baked until golden brown and crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
They make a great snack or side dish with your favorite sandwich or veggie burger. Serve them with roasted red pepper dip (pictured), guacamole, vegan mayo, vegan tzatziki, or your favorite dip for cooling the palate.
How to Make This Recipe
Slice Yukon Gold potatoes into wedges or fries. Coat with olive oil, cayenne pepper, and salt. Bake until golden brown.
These easy Spicy Baked French Fries are a great alternative to deep fried French fries. Pair with a veggie burger or sandwich. Click To Tweet
Other Fries You Might Like
- Baked Tofu Fries
- Sriracha Baked Jicama Fries
- Baked Carrot Fries with Rosemary
- Baked Eggplant Fries
- Cornmeal Baked Asparagus Fries
- Cut the potatoes the same size for even cooking.
- All ovens are different, so keep an eye on them so they don't overcook.
- Serve with roasted red pepper dip, guacamole, vegan tzatziki, or vegan mayo to balance out the spice.
These thick cut oven fries are a healthy side dish or snack.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
I love a small baking sheet for these baked fries. The one below is the one I own. It fits perfectly in a toaster oven.
Spicy Baked French Fries
- 3 Yukon Gold potatoes cut into fries or wedges
- Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Toss fries in olive oil, cayenne pepper, and salt. Bake for 25 minutes at 400°, or until golden brown.
- Serve with roasted red pepper dip, ketchup, vegan mayo, or your favorite.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.