This easy Sun-Dried Tomato and Basil Hummus is a healthy addition to a sandwich or vegetable platter. It's made in minutes!
How to Make This Recipe
Mix garbanzo beans, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, fresh basil, olive oil, salt, and water in a food processor until creamy.
This easy Sun-Dried Tomato and Basil Hummus is a healthy addition to a sandwich or vegetable platter. It's made in minutes! Click To Tweet
How to Use Hummus
When people think of hummus, many people think of it as a dip, but forget it can be used other ways.
Here are a Few Recipes I've Used Hummus In:
- Vegan Refried Bean Burrito with Jalapeño Cilantro Hummus
- Berry and Chocolate Hummus Dessert Pizza
- Teriyaki Tofu and Pineapple Tostadas with Sriracha Hummus
- Spicy Hummus Tortilla Pizza
- Veggie Sandwich with Basil Pesto Hummus
- Black Bean Hummus Collard Wrap
There's no need to make hummus when it's so easy to make your own. Once you have the base ingredients to your liking, you can add any flavors you choose.
*I originally posted this recipe April 21, 2015. I added new photos and text when I republished it.
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need:
Sun-Dried Tomato and Basil Hummus
- 15 oz. can garbanzo beans drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.