This spicy vegan Black Bean Hummus Collard Wrap is packed with flavor. You won't miss the bread with this easy meal!
I love meals that have a vegetable substitute like cauliflower rice or zucchini noodles, especially when what you're replacing isn't missed. This is one of my favorite ways to add a vegetable to a meal.
This wrap can be made ahead of time because the collard greens are so hearty.
How to Make a Collard Wrap
Shave the stem of the collard leaf with a knife. This will make it easier to roll and easier to eat.
Spread black bean hummus on leaf. Top with veggies and cilantro.
Roll just like you would a burrito: fold each side over, then tightly roll from the bottom away from you as you tuck in the filling. Slice in half if desired.
This spicy vegan Black Bean Hummus Collard Wrap is packed with flavor. You won't miss the bread with this easy meal! Click To Tweet
Other Vegan Recipes with a Vegetable Substitute
- Zucchini Lasagna Roll-Ups
- Vegan Mashed Cauliflower with Caramelized Onions and Mushrooms
- Ginger Sesame Walnut and Hemp Seed Lettuce Wraps
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust
Black Bean Hummus Collard Wrap Recipe
This healthy wrap is a hearty meal!
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Black Bean Hummus Collard Wrap
- 1 collard leaf
- 1/4 cup spicy black bean hummus
- 1/4 of a red pepper sliced
- Slices of red onion
- 1/2 of an avocado sliced
- 4 cherry tomatoes chopped
- Spread spicy black bean hummus on the inside of a collard wrap. Top with sliced red pepper, red onion, avocado, cherry tomatoes, and cilantro.
- Roll just like you would a burrito: fold each side over, then tightly roll from the bottom away from you as you tuck in the filling. Slice in half if desired.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.