This kid-friendly Vegan Cheeseburger Pizza has all the flavors of a vegan cheeseburger in pizza form. It's an easy and healthy recipe!
When it comes to eating I love to make fusion cuisine. I've made a Vegan Enchilada Grilled Cheese, Teriyaki Tofu Tacos, and Hot Dog Taquitos, to name a few.
So today I have for you a Vegan Cheeseburger Pizza. Pretty much anything goes when it comes to pizza in my book.
This vegan pizza has all the flavors of a vegan cheeseburger, but in pizza form.
I started with some gluten free pizza dough that I stretched onto an oiled baking pan. I prebaked it so that it would be crispy.
Then, I added sauce made of vegan mayo, sweet pickle relish, and ketchup. I topped the pizza with a crumbled vegan black bean burger, sliced onion, tomato, and shredded vegan cheddar.
After the pizza baked I topped it with shredded lettuce and chopped spicy dill pickle.
- I used frozen gluten free pizza dough. It's a lot easier than making your own pizza dough or even using a pizza mix. You can also buy pizza dough from your local pizza restaurant.
- You might be thinking that it is strange to bake the pizza with the sauce when it would normally be eaten cold. I made this pizza first by drizzling the sauce on after baking the pizza. The problem with this is that the toppings don't stay on very well. The sauce holds the toppings in place and it tastes good either way.
- Use a vegan burger that you know you like. I made this with both a lentil burger and a spicy black bean burger. I preferred it with the spicy black bean burger, mainly because I love spicy foods.
- If you prefer mustard over ketchup on your veggie burger, experiment with a sauce using that.
- The same goes with toppings - use whatever you like on a veggie burger. Sliced avocado, pickled jalapeños, or hot sauce would taste great.
Other Fusion Pizzas
Switch up pizza night with this fun vegan pizza. The whole family will love it!
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
Affiliate links below. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
You May Need
Vegan Cheeseburger Pizza
- 2 tablespoons vegan mayo
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 5.5 ounces pizza dough - I used Passione gluten free dough
- ½ cup crumbled vegan burger - I used a black bean burger
- 2 tablespoon sliced or chopped onion
- ¼ cup sliced or chopped tomato
- ¼ cup shredded vegan cheddar - I used Follow Your Heart
- ¼ cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle - I used a spicy dill pickle
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Spread pizza dough on an oiled parchment paper lined baking sheet or directly on an oiled baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes.
- Top prebaked pizza crust with the sauce, crumbled vegan burger, onion, tomato, and vegan cheddar. Bake at 450°. for 5 minutes.
- Top with chopped lettuce and dill pickle.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.
Leave a Reply