This kid-friendly Vegan Cheeseburger Pizza has all the flavors of a vegan cheeseburger in pizza form. It's an easy and healthy recipe!
When it comes to eating I love to make fusion cuisine. I've made a Vegan Enchilada Tortilla Pizza, Vegan Mexican Pizza, Vegan Pizza Grilled Cheese, Vegan Greek Pizza, and BBQ Tempeh Tacos to name a few.
So today I have for you a Vegan Cheeseburger Pizza. Pretty much anything goes when it comes to pizza in my book.
This vegan pizza has all the flavors of a vegan cheeseburger but in pizza form.
Customize it to your liking; add all your favorite burger toppings!
For all the flavors of pizza in a fun package, try my Vegan Calzones recipe.
This is an overview of the ingredients. To see the full list of ingredients with measurements and instructions, see the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
- Vegan mayo, ketchup, and pickle relish sauce: To mimic the sauce you find at fast food burger joints. Customize it to your liking.
- Pizza dough: I used a store-bought vegan gluten-free pizza dough. Use your favorite.
- Vegan black bean burger: I used a homemade black bean burger. Feel free to swap it out for your favorite homemade or store-bought vegan burger.
- Onion: Adds a sweet pungent flavor. I used a yellow onion. You could also use red onion or green onions.
- Tomato: Use your favorite variety. I love heirloom tomatoes.
- Vegan cheddar: I used store-bought vegan cheddar. Use your favorite store-bought or homemade vegan cheese.
- Lettuce: I used iceberg lettuce for the crunch factor. Use your favorite.
- Dill pickle: I prefer dill pickle for this recipe. You could also use sweet pickles or leave them off.
5 Secrets to Vegan Cooking
Free 5 Part Email Series to Elevate Your Vegan Cooking
We respect your privacy. Unsubscribe at any time.
Add pizza dough to an oiled baking pan. Prebake it so that it is crispy.
Spread sauce on top of the pizza crust.
Top the pizza with crumbled vegan black bean burger, then sliced onion.
Add shredded vegan cheddar. Baked until melted.
Add shredded lettuce, then chopped spicy dill pickle.
The prebaked pizza crust will last a few days in an airtight container in the fridge. I suggest assembling and baking right before serving.
- I used frozen gluten free pizza dough. It's a lot easier than making your own pizza dough or even using a pizza mix. You can also buy pizza dough from your local pizza restaurant.
- You might be thinking that it is strange to bake the pizza with the sauce when it would normally be eaten cold. I made this pizza first by drizzling the sauce on after baking the pizza. The problem with this is that the toppings don't stay on very well. The sauce holds the toppings in place and it tastes good either way.
- Use a vegan burger that you know you like. I made this with both a lentil burger and a spicy black bean burger. I preferred it with the spicy black bean burger, mainly because I love spicy foods.
Switch up pizza night with this fun vegan pizza. The whole family will love it!
*Don't forget to come back and leave your feedback and star rating.
🧂 You May Need
Vegan Cheeseburger Pizza
- 2 tablespoons vegan mayo
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 5.5 ounces pizza dough - I used Passione gluten free dough
- ½ cup crumbled vegan burger - I used a black bean burger
- 2 tablespoon sliced or chopped onion
- ¼ cup sliced or chopped tomato
- ¼ cup shredded vegan cheddar - I used Follow Your Heart
- ¼ cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle - I used a spicy dill pickle
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Spread pizza dough on an oiled parchment paper lined baking sheet or directly on an oiled baking sheet. Bake at 450°F for 10 minutes.
- Top prebaked pizza crust with the sauce, crumbled vegan burger, onion, tomato, and vegan cheddar. Bake at 450°F. for 5 minutes.
- Top with chopped lettuce and dill pickle.
*Note: Nutrition information should be considered an estimate only. Different nutrition calculators give you different results.